Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sabre's 2006 Tacoma Build

Old 06-08-2011, 04:08 PM   #21
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
kk sick

what u doing this weekend i guess there is short course races out in glen helen i was gonna see if i can switch my saturday possibly to go
gotta study for finalsss
Old 06-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #22
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
gotta study for finalsss

lame ight well get good grades so we can go off-roading alot
Old 06-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #23
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Love your truck man I want spindles sooo bad. Every time you post a reply I have to stare at your sig pic.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:37 PM   #24
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
very nice truck
haha thanks you rockin beefy ass spindles like me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Love your truck man I want spindles sooo bad. Every time you post a reply I have to stare at your sig pic.

yea i love the stance the spindles give and it's the perfect amount of lift for me
Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #25

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
shattt up

brosiff

what u doin tommorow?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:40 AM   #26
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely one of my favorite builds on TW.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:15 AM   #27

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Definitely one of my favorite builds on TW.

thank you very much
Old 06-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #28

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Sick hit me up after wards
Old 06-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #29
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man. As stated, I want spindles too
Old 06-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #30

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks man
Get some! You'll love them guranteed lol
Spindles are the way to go imo
Old 06-13-2011, 09:51 PM   #31
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
I love your truck man it's perfect! perfect stance, clean look, definitely one of the best looking trucks on here in my opinion
Old 06-13-2011, 11:40 PM   #32

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorComa View Post
I love your truck man it's perfect! perfect stance, clean look, definitely one of the best looking trucks on here in my opinion
thanks man
i did alot very fast and im happy the way it turned out
Old 07-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #33
ja5on86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
ja5on86's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck....where are those trails you went to in some of those pics?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:06 AM   #35

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

The trail is just holy jims not really and offroad trail just a dirt road/hiking that people use for offroading hhaha
Old 07-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #37

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Beautiful truck!
thanks i appreciate that

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
nice color, dig the spindles.. like they're all saying I want some too!

yea i was stoked that i was able to get all that stuff wasn't plannin on it in the beginning but it all happened so fast i love it
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #39
Rangerdanger is on a distinguished road

Name: Kalil
Rangerdanger's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck kyle any updates?!
Old 08-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #40

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea got a couple