Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sabre's 2006 Tacoma Build

Old 02-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #521
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post

Yup thanks for the help
Sweet good to know
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #522
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Mods please lock this thread.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #523
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Didn't see that coming. Quite the plot twist.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:38 PM   #524
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Mods please lock this thread.
Noo please this is the only thing i have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Wow. Didn't see that coming. Quite the plot twist.

Tell me about it
Old 02-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #525
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
So sad. I'll be in your hood today you can drive mine if you feel withdrawal or separation anxiety
Old 02-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #526
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
So sad. I'll be in your hood today you can drive mine if you feel withdrawal or separation anxiety
Yay I can't wait haha

Got my offroading fix this weekend crown king run Arizona

Old 02-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #527
:>
SBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedSBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alma
SBlue's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to SBlue
Quote:
Yay I can't wait haha

Got my offroading fix this weekend crown king run Arizona

!! Fun I'm jelly
Old 02-28-2012, 11:59 AM   #528
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Sad.. sad.. SADNESS
Old 02-28-2012, 12:04 PM   #529
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
wow there was snow??
Old 02-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #530

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea this one trail it took us up to the very top then dropped into the back of crown king

My dad said last year there was snow at the trail start but I guess people where saying that the trail has been graded now for fire roads and is not as hard
Old 03-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #531
CREEK22 is on a distinguished road
CREEK22's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up cost?

How much did you pay for the tires and all around suspension lift? i'm looking into buying a new taco and like how balanced your truck looks.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #532

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEK22 View Post
How much did you pay for the tires and all around suspension lift? i'm looking into buying a new taco and like how balanced your truck looks.

thanks wow first post you made into my build im honored

ill pm you some numbers as it hurts to talk about lol
Old 03-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #533
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
sad i wish i could have seen it :/
Old 03-15-2012, 10:09 PM   #534
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece54 View Post
sad i wish i could have seen it :/
she was a beauty, thats for sure
Old 03-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #535
reece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to beholdreece54 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Reece
reece54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
she was a beauty, thats for sure
sure looked like it
Old 03-15-2012, 10:55 PM   #536
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea this one trail it took us up to the very top then dropped into the back of crown king

My dad said last year there was snow at the trail start but I guess people where saying that the trail has been graded now for fire roads and is not as hard
i heard that too, its a bummer
Old 05-17-2012, 06:07 PM   #537
firstyoda is on a distinguished road
Name: Brennan
firstyoda's Tacoma Gallery
love the truck man, i just got a 06 dc a month ago and ordered 4 inch spindles and kings for the fronts. how did you like your rear set up? Im thinking about the all pro myself to get the 3 inches but the deavers have good reviews and are pricey. they only lift 1.5in i think. also did you have to trim for the 33s? was it 5inches of lift or more out front
Old 05-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #538
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstyoda View Post
love the truck man, i just got a 06 dc a month ago and ordered 4 inch spindles and kings for the fronts. how did you like your rear set up? Im thinking about the all pro myself to get the 3 inches but the deavers have good reviews and are pricey. they only lift 1.5in i think. also did you have to trim for the 33s? was it 5inches of lift or more out front
He sold his truck like 4 months ago and is in the coast guard
Old 05-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #539

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstyoda View Post

Run all pro with spindles deavers will sit to low I ran both on my truck and all pro was a lot nicer

No trim for my 33s I actually ran 35s at one time
Old 05-18-2012, 05:49 PM   #540
firstyoda is on a distinguished road
Name: Brennan
firstyoda's Tacoma Gallery
alright good, I dont want to trim on my truck. Thanks for the advice. I really did'nt want to have blocks out back.