Notices

Sabre's 2006 Tacoma Build

Old 08-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #41
Rangerdanger is on a distinguished road

Name: Kalil
Rangerdanger's Tacoma Gallery
Where da updates mang
Old 08-13-2011, 02:32 AM   #42
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry super busy been at my buddies beach house its chill haha :P then straight to work
Old 08-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #43
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, what kind of paint did you use to paint your grille surround? Did you sand and prime? It looks really good.

I know Dupli Color: Super White II is a popular choice, but i've heard some people say it's not a good match.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:34 PM   #44
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Hey man, what kind of paint did you use to paint your grille surround? Did you sand and prime? It looks really good.

I know Dupli Color: Super White II is a popular choice, but i've heard some people say it's not a good match.
I actually bought it like that from another member so I not sure if he color matched it himself or it was already white
Old 08-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #45
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
I actually bought it like that from another member so I not sure if he color matched it himself or it was already white
Cool. I guess ill just give the Dupli Color a shot
Old 08-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #46
say NO to BRO!
jedrovsky is on a distinguished road
jedrovsky's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck man
Old 08-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #47

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool. I guess ill just give the Dupli Color a shot
Yea we used the silver version on my friends truck fenders and the match came out really good I'm sure for something like the grill surround being way smaller u could get it dead on
Old 08-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #48

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrovsky View Post
good lookin truck man
Thanks

Still need some more things to be complete
Hopefully I get the window tint this week I asked my parents for my birthday well see its on Thursday
Old 08-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #49

Heard your going long travel?!
Old 08-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #50

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger View Post
Heard your going long travel?!
Who told u that was trying to keep in on the dl?
Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #51

Since your going LT, how much for the UCA's? lol
Old 08-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #52

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Since your going LT, how much for the UCA's? lol
Not entirely sure yet lol
Old 08-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #53
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Sick. How much did you have to trim with 305's? How much lift are you getting in the front?
Old 08-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #54

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
Sick. How much did you have to trim with 305's? How much lift are you getting in the front?
I actually didn't trim anything for the 305s cuz the spindles give an automatic 4 and I actually don't know what my coils are at I would think I'm getting 4-5 inches of lift I can actually fit 35s on here easily if I do my cab chops and I'm gonna try it out later on
Old 08-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #55

Quote:
I actually didn't trim anything for the 305s cuz the spindles give an automatic 4 and I actually don't know what my coils are at I would think I'm getting 4-5 inches of lift I can actually fit 35s on here easily if I do my cab chops and I'm gonna try it out later on
Your gonna run 35s once u go LT right?
Old 08-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #56

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger View Post
Your gonna run 35s once u go LT right?
Defintly but I'm thinking bout getting some soon cuz I hate my km2s they suck ass worst tires ever
Old 08-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #57
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
if you do, sell me your km2s
Old 08-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #58

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
if you do, sell me your km2s
How u gonna fit them?
Old 08-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #59
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
after lift. lol
Old 08-15-2011, 08:16 PM   #60
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Defintly but I'm thinking bout getting some soon cuz I hate my km2s they suck ass worst tires ever
Generals FTW manggg!