Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Sabre's 2006 Tacoma Build

Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Sabre's 2006 Tacoma Build

2009 TACOMA INFO

Bought a used 2009 4x4 Tacoma in May 2012
SEE POST #3 FOR BUILD DETAILS

2006 TACOMA INFO
Well I bought my Tacoma used in October 2010 and SOLD February 2012

Tacoma Specs
2006 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner
TRD Off-Road 4.0 v6
Double Cab Short Bed

Current Photo

Current Mods

Front Suspension
Icon UCA's
DH 2.5 (now Icon) Ext. Travel Coils (The King Label Is A Sticker From Previous Owner)
Allied 4" Lift Spindles

Rear Suspension
Icon 2.0 Remote Reservoirs
All Pro 3" Leafs
U-Bolt Flip Kit

Exterior
Color Matched Grill Craft Grille
Lower Grill Craft Grille
Gloss Black Roof
Sleepy Vinyl Eyelids
BHLM
Debadged
X-Runner Valence W/ Lower Plasti Dip
Black L.E.D. Tail Lights
DDM 6K HIDS
DDM Tuning 3K Fogs
Limo 5% Tint All Around & 4.5in 35% Strip On Windshield
TRD Sport Scoop Hood
TRD Sport White Bumper
30" LED Bar Behind Grill

Interior
Remote Start
Pioneer 3200DVD

Wheels And Tires
17" KMC Enduro
33x12.50r17 General Grabber

Performance
TRD CAI 1st model made

Future Mods - Month Upon Completion
Speakers All Around
Tint (8/11)
Head-unit (11/11)
Cab Chop's (10/11)
Gloss Black Roof (11/11)
Wet Okole's

Wishlist Mods
Custom 40/40 Seats for Subs (See pic for design)
TRD Supercharger
Long Travel

Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuqARngfHWA?version=3

PICS
Ill have them in order according to mods and evolution as best i can

Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 AM   #2
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #3

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bought a used 2009 4x4 Tacoma in May 2012

Tacoma Specs
2009 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
TRD Off-Road 4.0 v6
Double Cab Short Bed

Current Photo
February 2013

Current Mods

Front Suspension
Icon 2.5 Coilovers

Rear Suspension
N/A

Exterior
Color Matched Sport Grill

Valence Plasti Dipped
DDM 5K HIDS
DDM 5K Fogs
Leer 700 Bedcover

Interior
Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliners
Ghetto Harbor Frieght Foam Bedmat

Wheels And Tires
16x8 Raceline Renegade 6's
285/75R16 Toyo M/T

Performance

True Dual Exhaust W/ 2 Flowmaster 40's

Future Mods - Month Upon Completion
Speakers All Around
Tint
Head-Unit
Cab Chop
Wet Okole's
Paint Rear Bumper
Rear Suspension
BHLM
UCA

Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 AM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Truck looks good.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #5

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Truck looks good.
Thank!s
Old 06-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #6
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
dude those icon UCA's are sooo sick! why the king sticker on the CO's though?
Truck looks sick man i love all your mods!
Old 06-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #7

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
my buddy that had the coils before me is really good friends with some people over at king so they put the sticker on for laughs
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 PM   #8
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
my buddy that had the coils before me is really good friends with some people over at king so they put the sticker on for laughs
haha nice, dude those UCA's look so beefy how much you pay for them?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Friggin amazing truck man. Lights and cb work great. Thanks again!
Old 06-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
very nice truck

Was your rear window replaced recently?
why is there a mazda 3 parked in the same area you were taking flex pics?

is that Fanny in this pic?
Old 06-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man! I think your truck is the first i've seen with Icon uca's.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #12
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is looking good!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #13
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck looks sweet, like those Icon UCA's..

Quote:
I was wondering the same thing.. ^^ Just trying to front huh ?
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Friggin amazing truck man. Lights and cb work great. Thanks again!
Haha thanks again yea i wish i didn't have to sell that stuff

Quote:
haha nice, dude those UCA's look so beefy how much you pay for them?
i bought all my suspension spindles, ucas, coils, leaf pack from a buddy so it was a big price tag there really expensive though

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
very nice truck

Was your rear window replaced recently?
why is there a mazda 3 parked in the same area you were taking flex pics?

is that Fanny in this pic?
haha yea that pic is the entrance parking lot for the holy jim trail there was alittle hill i went up on to take pics
yea thats manny he was my co-driver for this trip it was fun he's a cool dude
and the rear window was broke a couple years ago from the previos owner he never got it retinted becuase he rocked the camper shell so no need for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Awesome truck man! I think your truck is the first i've seen with Icon uca's.
yea there a hefty price tag but i love that they match the color of my spindles it really pops from a distant the whole setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepLONGBEACH View Post
your truck is looking good!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
Nice truck looks sweet, like those Icon UCA's..

I was wondering the same thing.. ^^ Just trying to front huh ?
lol well my buddy the previous owner is really good friends with people over at king and they put that sticker on for laughs i tried to remove it but it's like stuck really good
Old 06-08-2011, 03:48 PM   #15
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks sick man!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #16
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
trucks lookin very nice dude! its undergone alot of changes! howd u post that video? i want that on my build!
Old 06-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #17

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
truck looks sick man!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
trucks lookin very nice dude! its undergone alot of changes! howd u post that video? i want that on my build!

ill send you the link right now braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa incoming pm

dude make sure u get me that footie from lucernce ill make a video
Old 06-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #18
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yeah ill get it by the weekend probb
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #19

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
yeah ill get it by the weekend probb

kk sick

what u doing this weekend i guess there is short course races out in glen helen i was gonna see if i can switch my saturday possibly to go
Old 06-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #20
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
very nice truck