Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Look what Fed Ex Dropped Off...

Old 06-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Look what Fed Ex Dropped Off...

Looks like a set of sliders; but who from?

Yup. Them be Brute Force Sliders.

When I get time, I'll give a follow-up on the beautiful piece of art work.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Cleaned and ready for paint.

Primed

Painted

Unfortunately I wont be able to mount/weld them till the beginning of July due to vacation. But I'll still try to enjoy my time while in Jamaica.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Awww Yeahhhh!!! Look sick! What did you pay out the door?
Old 06-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #4

SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 06-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #5
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
very nice cant wait to see them on your truck.
Old 06-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #7
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
gotta love the truck bed coating!! It works so well and easy to touch up!!