LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Gus's Second Gen Build

Old 02-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #21
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
here are the wheels! 17x8.5 Bronze Level 8 Guardians. Shout out to Mascalero for helping me get them at a great price and w/ fast shipping. Had to do a little trimming since my 5100's are only set @ .85"
Attached Thumbnails
Gus's Second Gen Build-truck-pic.jpg  
Old 02-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #22
#racecarlife
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man! I really like the bronze on white.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 PM   #23
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
here are the wheels! 17x8.5 Bronze Level 8 Guardians. Shout out to Mascalero for helping me get them at a great price and w/ fast shipping. Had to do a little trimming since my 5100's are only set @ .85"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Looks great man! I really like the bronze on white.
X2 Great colors man.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #24
way2fast is on a distinguished road

Name: Ethan
way2fast's Tacoma Gallery
wheels look good. what size tire are you running?
Old 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #26
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

painted the wheels gloss black cuz i got tired of the bronze not matching anything. Also added the URD short shifter which is awesome and I highly recommend. Will be swapping out my Magnapack for an Aero Turbine 2525 next week and get a 3.5 inch black powdercoated tip put on as well. Will update pics then...

if any one wants the Magnapack its 14inches in length and 4 inches wide (cylinder shapped) also i have an extra 3.5x12 inch black tip that will go up for sale too
Old 05-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #27

Pics of the new additions.

1. Andres' custom white devil horns emblem

2. Black Powdercoated 3.5 inch exhaust tip

3. Aero Turbine 2525

4. Most recent pic of truck as it sits now with the Level 8 Guardian wheels painted gloss black
Attached Thumbnails
Gus's Second Gen Build-img_0154.jpg   Gus's Second Gen Build-img_0155.jpg   Gus's Second Gen Build-img_0156.jpg   Gus's Second Gen Build-img_0157.jpg  
Old 07-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #29

have had the Long Tube headers on for a week now, a ton of power above 2k RPM now. Although I had a big problem with rasp, it was SO annoying. Just had a 12" vibrant resonator installed and its awesome! All the rumble, and i mean rumble, but with NO rasp. Of course i still have the stock y pipe in but it amazes me how the standard resonator (not ultra quiet) took away all of it.

Will most def have a vid up here tomorrow if I can. Will post in exhaust thread too

Products Discussed in this Thread