Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

YFZDrag3's Black Tacoma Build

Old 06-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #21
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Annnnddd a couple more.. lol

Old 07-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #22
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking to do the BHLM next but can't talk myself into baking my headlights in the oven !
Old 07-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #23

Throw me some comments guys.. What do you all think? Like it? Dislike it? What next mod i might be interested in doing? I know its my truck so it doesn't matter, but who doesn't like to get some opinions about their stuff!
Or i could rename it to MedlinArounds Tacoma Build now! lol

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2011, 04:28 PM   #24
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Love it man! It made up my mind what front suspension to go with!
Old 07-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Love it man! It made up my mind what front suspension to go with!
Thanks bro. You won't be disappointed i promise. I love the ride!
Old 08-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #26
Logan22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
Logan22's Tacoma Gallery
I really like your truck. You did a great job on everything. I wanted to know if your tires rubbed on anything at all before the lift. I am wanting to do the same size tires and wheels as you on my truck but would like to do it without the lift.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #27

Thank you sir. Yeah, they rub at full turn even with lift. I say they wouldn't rub if I removed the mud flaps but idk without a lift.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:06 PM   #28
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Man those fuel hostages are so sick...been contemplating ordering some. Think your pics just convinced me to give discount tire a call tomorrow lol.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Man those fuel hostages are so sick...been contemplating ordering some. Think your pics just convinced me to give discount tire a call tomorrow lol.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #30
808Braddah is on a distinguished road

Army: 100/442 INF BN
808Braddah's Tacoma Gallery
Like the suspension set up, jus got my 4 bilsteins, eibach springs, tsb delivered today that's what I'm gonna set mine at . Jus was wondering how wide is your rims, I ordered my fuel octanes like 3weeks ago. And do the 275's rub, cus the tires I was set to order is 265/70/17, I was debating if should go with 275
Old 09-09-2011, 06:35 AM   #31

275's rub a little bit at full lock. My rim is 17x9 -12 offset. I like the 275's myself. If you do a little trimming they wouldn't rub at all.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:36 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxjr1 View Post
i love my ballistic jesters its too bad u couldnt find them anywhere, they were on the truck when i bought it

Yeah they are pretty nice rims. I'm happy with my decision though. I think they are a really nice rims for the price and have held up really well to some hard hits so far.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:04 PM   #34
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
i like the stance bro i think its perfect how much did the billies and eibachs run you all together?
Old 12-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #35

Eibachs were $149 and the billies were around $250 or so the best i can remember. So around $400 give or take.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #36
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking taco, the black on black looks awesome
Old 12-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Nice looking taco, the black on black looks awesome

Thanks!
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #38

Did the Black Headlight Mod a little while back and cleaned it up nice today. Haven't put up some recent pics so hope you all like it!

Before and After BHLM

Everyone wants a peep of the back window!

Old 01-27-2013, 04:32 PM   #39

She needs a bath