Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

YFZDrag3's Black Tacoma Build

Old 01-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #41
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krob32 View Post
Nice looking OR! Like the murdered out look and seems like you are putting that locker to good use. Any issues with the Firestone ATs?
Didn't really want the Firestones when I was looking at tire but I got such a good deal on them, I couldn't pass up. After about 15-20k miles, I haven't had one complain on em yet! All around good tire!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #42
Tacoma1991 is on a distinguished road

Name: Layne
Tacoma1991's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck man really like it looks great! Do you rub with that set up at all I was looking at the cheaper 3" toyotec lift but want to pick a tire that doesnt rub alot.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:16 AM   #43
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma1991 View Post
awesome truck man really like it looks great! Do you rub with that set up at all I was looking at the cheaper 3" toyotec lift but want to pick a tire that doesnt rub alot.
Thank you! Yeah, it does sub a little at full turn both ways on the mud flaps. If I took off the mud flaps I don't believe it would rub at all but I wanted to leave them on so I just trim them down some!
Old 05-02-2013, 04:44 PM   #44

Was editing around with a picture of my ride with my phone and thought it looked pretty cool!

Old 07-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #45
Robotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobotoco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roberto
Robotoco's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man i really like it
Old 09-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #46

Some more lovin'

Old 09-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #47
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks GEWD man!
Old 10-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
truck looks GEWD man!

Thank ya sir!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #49
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
What phone/pic software do you have?
Old 10-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #50
rhs10toyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Jaden
rhs10toyota's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck! What are the steps to doing the black headlight mod?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:33 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
What phone/pic software do you have?
Motorola HD Razr. Just use the camara. I think some of the edited pics are from the app pixlr express or something like that.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:36 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs10toyota View Post
Awesome truck! What are the steps to doing the black headlight mod?
Thanks! You can find write ups all over TW if you are not used to that kind of work, but simply take out the lights, bake them in the oven until the glue becomes soft enough to pull the lights apart, paint the inside frame of the lights, seal the lights back up so moisture doesn't get in to them, and install!
Old 05-18-2014, 08:02 PM   #53

Installed my bed rack, cleaned the engine, as she sits as of now!

Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 PM   #54
adamh1977 is on a distinguished road

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
how much lift did you end up with
Old 06-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamh1977 View Post
how much lift did you end up with

With the 275's, i'd say somewhere around 3.5" all together.