Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SoCalRoadie's LT Build

Old 12-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #21
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Should be good other then getting some dirt on her
Old 12-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #22
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Also drool on your truck BlueTaco!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:29 PM   #23
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:32 PM   #25
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfield19 View Post
Yes I am sorry. What does LT stand for?
Long Travel
Old 12-29-2011, 05:05 PM   #27
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck, cant wait to see it with new tires.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #28
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFF BILL View Post
Nice to see another custom Tacoma nearby. You and No-hawk are both Enagage LT. We're just around the corner from you too.

Please for the love of God though, don't be one of those tools that puts stickers on your wheels to make them look like real RAYS/Volk wheels.

Hi, I'm the TOOL you speak of. Next time just use my user name as its easier. I'm sure I'm the only one with a Taco that did it. Nice to meet you. Welcome to TW and way to make Burbank local friends. Can't wait to meet you. . . I think I've seen you around with your glaring HIDS. . .

Nice build Roadie! Can't wait to see the final product. . .
Old 12-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFF BILL View Post
Nice to see another custom Tacoma nearby. You and No-hawk are both Enagage LT. We're just around the corner from you too.

Please for the love of God though, don't be one of those tools that puts stickers on your wheels to make them look like real RAYS/Volk wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Hi, I'm the TOOL you speak of. Nice to meet you. Welcome to TW and way to make Burbank local friends. Can't wait to meet you. . .

Nice build Roadie! Can't wait to see the final product. . .
Old 12-29-2011, 06:15 PM   #30
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post

Am I missing anything? Or should I be good for bit? 0
spindle gussets!?
Old 12-29-2011, 06:50 PM   #31
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ NO worries. The aim I took was at me as I'm the only one. So you can see how I took it in offense to call me "CRAFTSMAN". I'm sure I'm the only one with Konigs (Not Rotas) with the Volk stickers. There are plenty of other Tacomas out there with Volks.

Didn't know my Toyota Tacoma is now a Honda Civic. Ones a truck and ones a coupe/sedan.

Never met you. Don't mind meeting you. Sooner or Later. . . Its of no issue to me. . . Just thought it was out of right field to throw that TOOL remark in his build page.

Such a Gusto Bold statement. Feeling like you were holding onto that one for quite some time and it just had to come out. . .

Lets not clogg up his build page any further new found friend. may I call you that? You don't have to call me that. . . .

No Love Lost for you Bill.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #32
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna hijack my thread back now m'kay... LOL

Engage is also welding the spindle gussets this time around.

No stickers... I'm going to keep the black rim black tire look.

I'm planning on going to Superstition this year. Give the truck some dirt to play with.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #33
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Build!!! i love me some LT one of these dayz....
Old 12-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #34

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Wheres the rims/tires?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #35
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Uh yeah... I got a custom front bumper... Check the pics earlier in the thread dood...
Old 12-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #36
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Uh yeah... I got a custom front bumper... Check the pics earlier in the thread dood...
LOL

update this thread with the new wheel and tire setup mounted! and the rear end if its done
Old 12-29-2011, 10:10 PM   #37

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I meant rims/tires. I'm spacing out from working so much all week. Typing something different from what I was thinking.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:29 AM   #38

I have the 17" Konig CounterSteer Type Xs and 315/70 Dynapro ATMs waiting for me to come home from my Vegas NYE gig...

I'll get pics up as soon as the truck gets back from Engage.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #39
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
You get the truck back yet, updates?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #40

Yeah it's back. But I didn't take any pictures yet. Kinda had to take the misses on a vacation. Next week there will be pics. Promise. 0