LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

SoCalRoadie's LT Build

Old 06-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
SoCalRoadie's LT Build

2010 MGM Tacoma Double Cab Off-Road

Engage Front LT
King 8" Coilovers
SAW 8" Triple Bypasses with 2" rod extension
ProComp 2" Bumps
10" Straps
Engage Spindel Gussets
Glassworks One Piece Clip
SMP Front Bumper with skid

Engage Rear Bedsaver Cage
Engage 50T Pack
King 2.5" x 16" Triple Bypass with Remote Resi
Slip Joint added to drive shaft
King 2.5" bumps
4.56 Nitro gears
Spydertrax 1.25" Spacers
Glassworks Bedsides

Konig Countersteer X 17" Black
Hankook Dynapro ATM 315/70R17

Rigid Dually Spot and Flood
Rigid 30" E-Series with White and Amber LEDs.
OTRATTW Switches and Blue Sea 12 circuit Aux fuse box.
Cobra 75 CB (mag mount antenna)
Kenwood 281 w/cap mod (mag mount antenna)

KR Fab Cab mount chop and clearance for 35"s
KR Fab Sliders
KR Fab Locking Truck Box
KR Fab Floor Jack shelf

Trifenix HF Floor Jack Skid

2x RotoPax 2 Gal with Lox
2x NATO 5 Gal cans (4WP Blitz can mounts)

DMZ Motor Mounts
DMZ Coil Bucket Crossmember

TC UCA Gussets
TC Cam Tabs
TC Dual Shock Hoop

SMP Rear bumper integrated into a Dual Lay down spare tire carrier.
SMP Roof Rack with 40" Baja Designs LED Bar
SMP Cab Cage and Engine Cage

MCM Solid Mount LCA with Delrin Bushings installed
MCM Re-mounted my secondary shock tabs so I can cycle my bypasses correctly.

What I've broken so far:
Rear driver bedside lower mount before tire
Tow Hitch electrical connector plate
Stuffed passenger front tire/lca into core support
Passenger headlight tabs
Taillights are hanging on by the nubs
Rear Frame and Bed Cage

What I'd like to do next:
Rear power window
LED Interior Swap - DONE
Strengthen front skid - DONE
LCA skid/transmission skid -DONE
Mount compressor inside engine compartment
Blue Sea Fuse Block - DONE
Fix/make stronger bedside mounting - DONE
Rear Bumper - DONE
Front Bypasses - DONE
Cage... -DONE

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=1ad67646.mp4
Old 06-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
subbed!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
So you're 2WD assuming?!

Nice looking truck, new wheels & tires would finish it off nice
Old 06-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
That's your truck I saw at Engage. Nice
Old 06-19-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!! Looks good. I need to pick up some of those fenders.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #6
bluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbluetaco80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
bluetaco80's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
I finally got some pics up of the Engage kit I just got installed. Standard kit with 8" Kings. I picked up the 6" Glassworks front fenders and standard Glassworks bedsides. Rear is stock for now. I have a AAL but no standard mechanic wants to touch the truck... LOL Going back to Engage soon to finish the skid and limit straps.

Looking at the Engage LT rear eventually. However the next priority is getting 35s on. Truck looks a little wimpy with the stock wheels and tires. Then maybe an LED bar on the front for light. All depends on what kind of gig money comes in over the next few months.
Saw ur truck at engage..lookin good man
Old 06-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #7
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck, did you install the bedside yourself or did Engage install them?
Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #8
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
Sweet truck, did you install the bedside yourself or did Engage install them?
I had Engage install them. Between their schedule and mine we kept pushing back the delivery date... so I kept adding more parts... I'm very happy with the result and how well the glass fits all around.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:37 AM   #9
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nice truck bro!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #10

Fedex delivery today... Now I just have to wait for Grabbers to come back in stock...
Attached Thumbnails
SoCalRoadie's LT Build-imageuploadedbytapatalk1308796204.877709.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man can you do me a favor and measure the front fender where it mounts to the body to where it come out the furthest. I have the 4 inch flare glassworks but i would like to get ones like yours. Im building a bumper and want make it the correct width to make it look nice. Thanks in advance man i appreciate it.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #14
that non tacoma guy
OneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shedOneJay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
OneJay's Tacoma Gallery
sex
Old 07-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Hey man can you do me a favor and measure the front fender where it mounts to the body to where it come out the furthest. I have the 4 inch flare glassworks but i would like to get ones like yours. Im building a bumper and want make it the correct width to make it look nice. Thanks in advance man i appreciate it.
From the hood to the widest part of the flare is 12-12.5".

IIRC the front is now 91" wide with the flares.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #16

Rear shocks and bumps ordered...
Attached Thumbnails
SoCalRoadie's LT Build-screen-shot-2011-11-14-1.56.31-pm.png  
Old 11-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #17

Working with Engage. They have a pile of parts waiting for me when I get home.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #18
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Sick taco,the glass looks great
Old 12-19-2011, 09:26 PM   #19

Finally home after 6 months... swinging by Engage on Thursday...
Old 12-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #20

Truck is at Engage getting the rear LT done. I have a Cobra 75 and Kenwood 281 on its way. Rigid Duallys Flood pattern are ordered. 35" Dynapro ATMs are sitting in the garage. 4.56s are waiting for the group buy to finish.

Am I missing anything? Or should I be good for bit? 0