Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Paden's Truck

Old 06-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #21
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Nice looking truck!
hey thanks!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #22
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If the dealership hadn't had the MGM i would have gone with a White AC as well!! Sharp man, really wana see the wheels powdercoated!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #23
Legally a baller
blazedCBR is just really niceblazedCBR is just really niceblazedCBR is just really niceblazedCBR is just really nice

Name: Alan
blazedCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Very nice bro, lookin good.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:00 PM   #24
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyTaco View Post
If the dealership hadn't had the MGM i would have gone with a White AC as well!! Sharp man, really wana see the wheels powdercoated!
thanks! i got quoted around 80 bucks a wheel for powder coating. I might have to just go for it!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #25
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazedCBR View Post
Very nice bro, lookin good.
hey thanks man!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #26
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
plasti dipped my grille emblem yesterday
Old 08-20-2011, 03:56 AM   #27
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
is it september yet...
Old 08-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #28
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
is it september yet...
lucky dog :P well your truck is smexy! if they had DSM in a sports package i would have gotten it. I want a scoop
Old 08-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #29
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
hey thanks guys
i appreciate it
Old 08-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #30
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
we need to go wheelin dude!

whats a TBA rear??
Old 08-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #31
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
we need to go wheelin dude!

whats a TBA rear??
yea for sure man

tba means to be announced , i wasn't sure what i wanted to do as far as rear long travel but now i'm for sure going with a SUA setup. i toyed with the idea of linking it, but it's not practical for me at this point ahah
Old 08-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #32
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
oh i thought it was something i have never heard of lol. yeah linking it is just too much money...

SUA will do fine as long as you have some good bypasses.

just curious how much do you plan on throwing at LT?
Old 08-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #33
Banned
dude. Pm incoming.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:03 PM   #34
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Giant has a DDL link for about 8k OTD
Old 08-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #35
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

why the axel shafts if your 2wd? at least i thought you were 2wd lol
Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #36
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
hah it's 4x4
Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #37
Almost there

oh then that makes sense lol
Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #38
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
He's 4x4 thats why.lol I went off of his first post in the build thread.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:10 PM   #39
Banned
. edited.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #40
Almost there

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
He's 4x4 thats why.lol I went off of his first post in the build thread.
ya i just look at the last page, one of my many forum problems lol