Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Paden's Truck

Old 06-20-2011, 11:58 PM   #1
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Paden's Truck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3bKqkPbq8MM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HWw0ZrCXu18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4TEby2Pvpz0

Suspension
Front: Camburg LT kit; heim joint UCA's. Icon 2.5 x 8 Coilovers and Icon Omega Series 2.5 x 8 dual bypass shocks. Trail Gear 6-ply Limit straps. Gussets galore.
Rear: WFW bed cage, 32 gallon jaz fuel cell, 2.5 x 16 king shocks, 4.88 gears, detroit locker

Bumpers
Front: Custom SDHQ bumper
Rear: Willis fab worx bumper

Fiberglass
Glassworks 4 inch fenders and 4.5 inch bedsides, Line-x on top of the bedsides

Lighting
Baja designs 3 Light bar w/ Soltek HID's; mounted on front bumper
Vision X Solstice dust lights; mounted on bedcage

Wheels and Tires
Method Race Wheels Standards; 17 x 8.5
Goodyear MT/R Kevlar; 35 / 12.50 / 17
Ballistic Fab 1.25" wheel spacers on rear.

Engine
K&n 77 series CAI, for teh brapz

Misc
URD short throw shifter
HomerTaco Satoshi grille
Mounted Harbor Freight floor jack 1.5 ton
tacosunday LED Gauges

2011 Taco Progression
My taco the night I bought it Dec 17, 2010; already removed mudflaps and debadged! It's a 2011 4x4 TRD Sport 6speed

My first mod after debadging and mudflap removal came a couple weeks later, k&n 77 series CAI.

After a couple of discouraging moments in the dez with my buddies, I decided it was time to lift the bitch.
so me and a buddy installed the ultimate lift kit by toytec with my truck sitting at about 1500 miles. With no new tires/wheels or UCA's here's the product of our handy work.
ride was stiffer, but i liked the adjustability of the coilovers. was a good lift while i had it

Got new wheels and tires, 285/70/17 bfg at wrapped around MB72 wheels

Plasti derped MB 72's

Lost a fucking wheel on the freeway going 70mph.

found some treasure and figure i'd blow most of it on my truck, took it down to SDHQ for a rebuild

Broke a headlight tab and smashed up my core support on a sick gnar jump . I realigned them the best I could but the core support is bent to shit. oh well, lol.

Bought some more shocks since 4 wasnt enough, i added two more.

revalved the coilovers and bypasses, helped a ton.

after about a year on the deavers (F67) they sagged out and I lost a lot of rear up travel.
I took the truck to dunbar spring in downtown phoenix and they threw an AAL in and only took a couple hours.
Dead fucking level.

Broke a limit strap..

.. new limit strap from trail gear(6 ply) cracked the tab this time. LOL

September 12, 2013; truck currently in the shop.

January 8, 2014; new bedcage

Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you said your truck was a " V6"...cause that's a 4 banger if I've ever seen one

Old 06-22-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-22-2011, 01:00 AM   #4
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I thought you said your truck was a " V6"...cause that's a 4 banger if I've ever seen one
what's that supposed to mean!!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Thats not a 4banger???
Old 06-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #6
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Thats not a 4banger???
i always thought it was an i8
Old 06-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

joking dude!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #8
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i hate you now
afk
Old 06-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #9

lol....I love the truck bro! I just noticed your from the valley
Old 06-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #10
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol....I love the truck bro! I just noticed your from the valley
yea man!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
yea man!
we all need to go wheelin soon!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #12
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we all need to go wheelin soon!
i'm down, i was just at butcher for the first time today, best place i've been to so far.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
i'm down, i was just at butcher for the first time today, best place i've been to so far.
yea its fun for sure!
Old 06-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Sick looking truck, but where do you get all your money at 18? I want some....
Old 06-22-2011, 01:12 AM   #15
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Sick looking truck, but where do you get all your money at 18? I want some....
hmm, i should put that story somewhere in the thread.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:14 AM   #16
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 06-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #17

Damn that's not fair.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:29 AM   #18
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Damn that's not fair.
X2! I bust my ass to pay for mods and make payments!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:13 PM   #19
ɔoɯq

BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2011, 10:47 PM   #20
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!