Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

longbow's build

Old 02-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #42
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice clean install on the fuse block, Good work
Old 02-25-2009, 07:07 AM   #47
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
Sweet! I gotta get one of these too, but I think I have to mount it somewhere in the cab, accessible to the driver very quickly...
I thought about that also, matter of fact I had it behind the seat in the back. But time wise it's a close call on my end, get out, open back door, pull seat and grab. Plus if I have stuff or people in the back time would of taken longer. Just hope I never have to use it.
Anyhow, personal placement I guess.........it's all good.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:11 AM   #48
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I thought about that also, matter of fact I had it behind the seat in the back. But time wise it's a close call on my end, get out, open back door, pull seat and grab. Plus if I have stuff or people in the back time would of taken longer. Just hope I never have to use it.
Anyhow, personal placement I guess.........it's all good.
Very true. But with my tonneau cover, it's about the same thing...

Plus, I think one of the events I'm looking at up here is requiring it in a quick release within arms reach of the driver. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have even thought about it!
Old 02-25-2009, 04:17 PM   #50
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice job 'bow. Your pics don't do that rig justice man. Totally awesome set up to witness in person.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #52
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
longbow, Love the wheels, I think they're my favorite on the whole site, just the right mix of black and shiny!
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #53
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
your truck is looking SOO badass..I espically like the bed lights. Makes me wish I still had my bedliner.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #54
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hoosier......can wait until the day to help you out with yours.
Gonna take you up on the slider help........
one day my friend, one day....>>>>

definately there for ya on the sliders, need to see how to install my own set one day
Old 02-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #55
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well I had the quick fist mount, and bed rail brackets might as well put them to good use.
For now all the bed work is done......
Smart mod, Its on the never ending list
Old 04-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #58
GA1044 is on a distinguished road
GA1044's Tacoma Gallery
I would get out of your way if that was coming at me, its mean looking. Its awsome
Old 04-03-2009, 09:17 AM   #60

That looks badass! nice work