Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

longbow's build

Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #121
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:28 AM   #122
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
LOOKING GOOD!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #124
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
first time i saw your build.......the BHLM completes the look. love it.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #125
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
The lights really make that bumper stick out, REALLY NICE TRUCK!!!
Old 08-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #128
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
just be sure to follow me everywhere while we're there!

Bill i havn't forgot about what you asked about.. just might take a week or two for me to get a free moment..
Old 11-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #130
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Well an update on my ride, the black out head lights did not leak , and I beat the slop out of it in the woods the past 8 days. Told myself I needed to do what it was meant to do. Never got stuck, but it is going to take me a heck of a long time to get it cleaned up.

Blew the battery up, split almost in two. No clue how that happened, but it cost me $224 for a replace plus a clean up.

Tires, well what can I say, they did what they were suppose to do, slung mud all over the place, even took it out of 4WD to see how they would bite.

The ride is like a tank, but I like it, sliders are going to need paint, no not rocks, but stumps and down trees.

In a nut shell, I tried to destroy it, so I could let it go, or get it to the point that I did not want to work on it anymore. But it came through, I was impressed with every item I put on it. Brought back alot of fond memories. You expect things to fail, then take a gun and put it down. From the winch to the Hi-Lift jack, just kept on going. Everything I threw at it, it came through. The bed is a mess though, gonna have to find a way to hide some things......
Old 11-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #131
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Great to hear from you again Bill.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:52 PM   #134
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Lets see it dirty!
You nailed it right there silverback!!!!! yes yes, I concur....lets see that baby dirty!!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #135
Male Member
Taco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to beholdTaco Ron is a splendid one to behold

Taco Ron's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds too fun. Waiting on pics.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:29 PM   #136
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
good to hear from ya Bill!
Old 11-29-2009, 05:57 PM   #137
Get Routy
The Mega is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
The Mega's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, do you have you tonneau cover still or did you ditch it? And is everything in the bed of your truck pretty theft-proof? Just asking because I have a fiberglass tonneau and I'm deciding whether to keep it or let it go. Thanks
Old 11-30-2009, 08:27 AM   #138
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mega View Post
Just curious, do you have you tonneau cover still or did you ditch it? And is everything in the bed of your truck pretty theft-proof? Just asking because I have a fiberglass tonneau and I'm deciding whether to keep it or let it go. Thanks
he sold the cover.