Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Maine Pyrite

Old 06-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
tooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
tooth sleuth's Tacoma Gallery
Maine Pyrite

So, here it is: 2010 Pyrite Mica TRD Off Road.

Maine Pyrite-dsc_7839.jpg

-Toyota OEM bug deflector -- bugs up here are plentiful, this thing works!
-Toyota OEM bed mat
-Weather tec visors for all 4 windows.
-Bestop Supertop - keeps things dry and in the bed, can put my dogs in the bed.
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7832.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7835.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7843.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7847.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7854.jpg
-Pioneer 3200 DVD head unit with XM sat reciever
-Replaced all wiring with 12 gauge wire except for sub with 8 gauge
-Arc Audio Arc10 Sub in Marv custom box
-Pioneer amp bridged to power sub @200watts RMS, 75watts to Front speakers, rear speaker running off of headunit.
-Raamat BXT and Ensolite on back wall, all doors (inner and outer).
-Parking break bypass on Headunit to watch movies
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7857.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7858.jpg
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7859.jpg
-Rear TSB
-Bilstein 5100's all around, 1.75" up front
-Duratrac 265/75/16 load C x 5
-Procomp 7098-6883 16inch black wheels
Maine Pyrite-dsc_7870.jpg
-Blacked out emblems and plastidipped toyota emblem
-plastidip lower valance
-2011 color matched grill

-BHLM

Next-

-Tint front windows
-Welded Sliders
-CAI and exhaust
-Black bumper - I hate chrome!
Old 06-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good dude
Old 06-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
looking fucking awesome.....

i love that color.

second to BSP that is
Old 06-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig. Where in Maine are you from?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #6
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man! I like the black badges on the pyrite color. It looks sharp!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:33 AM   #7
tooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derecho View Post
Nice looking rig. Where in Maine are you from?
up in the Bangor area. You know of any good trails up here? Checked out Chick hill.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #9
Derecho has a spectacular aura aboutDerecho has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Derecho's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from down in Greater Portland and the only trails I know are up towards Rangley and Flagstaff or way up in Caribou.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Skowhegan Area!
Old 11-16-2011, 04:10 AM   #11
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Got the same color truck dblcab in shrt bed. Got my 5100s and1.5 aal being shipped as we speak. Do you like the ride and was thinking of setting fronts at 2.5. Like the looks of yours at 1.75 though. Can you give me any advice?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:12 AM   #12
Swampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwampmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
Swampmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
What size leaf do you have in rear?
Old 11-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #13

I have the rear TSB and 1.75 up front with billies all around. The tires add about an inch extra from stock rugged fails too.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:59 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, dig that pyrite/black trim thing............
Old 02-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #15
YESSAHBUD...heyut
mainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmainewoodsballer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ol' Waltah
mainewoodsballer's Tacoma Gallery
Black with pyrite looks good!!!! Did you notice any difference in the ride when you put the lift on? I plan on getting the same with 2.5 up front and rear AAL. You didnt put on wheel spacers or ucas? Looks good!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainewoodsballer View Post
Black with pyrite looks good!!!! Did you notice any difference in the ride when you put the lift on? I plan on getting the same with 2.5 up front and rear AAL. You didnt put on wheel spacers or ucas? Looks good!

i went with 1.75 to give me a bit more travel. The ride is a bit better than stock but not too noticeable. When my 265's wear down, i'm gonna get new coils and rear aal and 285's too. Love the duratracs, great tire. I pulled a f250 out of the mud a few months ago.

-Ben