Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Colinb17's kinda sorta build thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #2981
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I'm there. I'm sure Will and Ryan are too
Oh I see how it is. You show up for Colin not even knowing the date yet, but I ask you and you are all like, sorry I have to wash my hair that night.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #2982
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Oh I see how it is. You show up for Colin not even knowing the date yet, but I ask you and you are all like, sorry I have to wash my hair that night.

btw nice truck dude what bumper is that?
Old 10-17-2013, 07:50 AM   #2985
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IIRC last food meet was when my fantasy draft was? There's no way I could miss it, I'm the commissioner and defending super bowl champ.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #2986
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm there. I'm sure Will and Ryan are too
i think will wants to buy a battery i've been storing at my girlfriend's place, so that would give him a little motivation to show up

Quote:
what can i say
Old 10-17-2013, 07:52 AM   #2987
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
IIRC last food meet was when my fantasy draft was? There's no way I could miss it, I'm the commissioner and defending Shiva bowl champ.
Fixed
Old 10-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #2988
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, it's a Bruteforce hybrid.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #2989
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
gotta go big and get real paint! plastishit would be like being an adopted ginger that everyone accepts but still makes fun of and pushes in front of oncoming trains
Might stick to my god given/factory toyota color. An all SWB team would get boring after a while you need some silver in there anyway!
Old 10-17-2013, 08:51 AM   #2990
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Might stick to my god given/factory toyota color. An all SWB team would get boring after a while you need some silver in there anyway!
You're definitely adopted.......
Old 10-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #2991
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Quote:
You're definitely adopted.......
I really think I am. If you saw my family you'd think so.......
Old 10-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #2992
Running For Mayor of TW

for colin http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4035335134.html
Old 10-17-2013, 09:19 AM   #2993
Running For Mayor of TW

also for colin http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/4084740365.html
Old 10-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #2994

Thanks mang

I've got ties for them, so the Austin ones are better for me. May be going up there in a couple weeks anyway.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:44 AM   #2995
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Thanks mang

I've got ties for them, so the Austin ones are better for me. May be going up there in a couple weeks anyway.
lol np was in the texas classifieds and noticed you were lookin so i got bored and did some searchin for ya but didnt wanna post it in the texas thread in case someone else wanted them lol
Old 10-18-2013, 04:51 AM   #2996

Quote:
Thanks mang

I have 4 trd sport wheels sitting in my garage if you want em.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #2997

Quote:
I have 4 trd sport wheels sitting in my garage if you want em.
i'd have to get a shipping quote on them, but PM me a price
Old 10-18-2013, 10:38 AM   #2998

Quote:
i'd have to get a shipping quote on them, but PM me a price
I was thinking you could take em with ya when you visit good ol florida soon
Old 10-18-2013, 10:40 AM   #2999

Quote:
I was thinking you could take em with ya when you visit good ol florida soon
I would do that, but i'll be flying. probably cheaper to ship 4 wheels than box up and check 4 extra "bags".

I will be in Melbourne on friday, Nov 1st though. so i could always grab them from you then and figure out shipping on my own, so you don't have to hassle with that.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:17 PM   #3000

Quote:
I would do that, but i'll be flying. probably cheaper to ship 4 wheels than box up and check 4 extra "bags".

I will be in Melbourne on friday, Nov 1st though. so i could always grab them from you then and figure out shipping on my own, so you don't have to hassle with that.
Jason will be here too that day actually. I have 5 wheels with tires still on them. You can take em and ship em to yourself too sure

Products Discussed in this Thread