Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Colinb17's kinda sorta build thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #2981
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
you can cut through cable locks in 30 seconds with a set of clippers
thanks for the tip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I think next time y'all have lunch, mike is leaving with a new rack.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #2983
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Hey, Colin - wanna have lunch tomorrow?

yeah, let me grab my chain lock real quick
Old 10-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #2984
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah, let me grab my chain lock real quick
dang...
Old 10-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #2985
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
*cough* blow torch *cough*
Old 10-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #2986
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Old 10-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #2987
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
The real question is... Do you have gold teef?
diamonds bish!

or is "ice" the technical term
Old 10-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #2988

Quote:
i'd say I can just drive away, but with the 35s, he could probably catch me on a set of those stupid wheel shoes.....
Old 10-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #2989
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't matter he would chase you down with his RC helicopters regardless
Old 10-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #2990
Mayor of TW

Quote:
uh-oh...

in all fairness, mine seem to fly away while Colin's seem to work...

Old 10-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #2991

Quote:

but this vvv

Quote:
uh-oh...

in all fairness, mine seem to fly away while Colin's seem to work...

not for long though if that fancy new frame of yours comes together the way you want
Old 10-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #2992
Mayor of TW

Quote:

but this vvv

not for long though if that fancy new frame of yours comes together the way you want
indeed... should be pretty shit hot... I'll have a few bugs to work through I'm sure but that's what they're paying me for...
Old 10-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #2993

New toy Mike hooked me up with

Quote:
indeed... should be pretty shit hot... I'll have a few bugs to work through I'm sure but that's what they're paying me for...
Hardware or software?
Old 10-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #2994
Mayor of TW

Quote:

Hardware or software?
Soft/Firmware...
Old 10-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #2996
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
What is it? Is that a timer? Am I gonna die? Cause I don't wanta die
Old 10-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #2997

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
What is it? Is that a timer? Am I gonna die? Cause I don't wanta die
I've got bad news..... everybody dies.
Old 10-12-2013, 07:52 AM   #2998
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-12-2013, 07:53 AM   #2999
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hardware or software?
Looks drone related
Old 10-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #3000
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
Looks drone related

Products Discussed in this Thread