LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Colinb17's kinda sorta build thread

Old 05-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #1442
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
whats new bro? graduate yet?
sure did. flew to texas today for the final interview with my top choice company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i bet this truck smells like old taco's
excuse me! my flatulence smells of only the finest cotton candy.........and cheddar brats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
What winch you running? Any recommendation ?
Smitty XRC10 Comp.

fantastic winch. just have to spend an hour or two with it before it goes into the truck if you want to get full potential out of it.
1) put better grease in the gears (easier spooling and cooler runner gears)
2) replace the paper gaskets with rtv, and silicone seal the power cable bolts (fully waterproof winch as a result)
3) replace the small silicone gasket in the solenoid with a fat bead of silicone (fully waterproof solenoid)
4) dielectric grease on all connections (this goes for any winch)

I just sat down with a movie and was done with the above before the movie was even over. probably made about 15 pulls since i got it around christmas, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I'd buy it again.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #1444
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Craig
Old 05-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #1446

My girlfriend thinks otherwise, but I tend to agree with you.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #1448
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
You wouldn't happen to be in Louisiana now would you?
Old 06-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #1449
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday man
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #1450
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I saw you on the interstate yesterday. I was driving the muddy first gen with the bed rack headed away from Baton Rouge. I waved but I don't know if you saw me or not.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #1451

Thanks jux!

Haha, how many people saw me yesterday?

I drove 1000 miles from Orlando to Houston yesterday, so I was indeed in Louisiana.

I remember seeing a first gen going the other direction at some point with an offroad front bumper and what looked like a pretty loaded up bed. You?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:56 AM   #1452
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Thanks jux!

Haha, how many people saw me yesterday?

I drove 1000 miles from Orlando to Houston yesterday, so I was indeed in Louisiana.

I remember seeing a first gen going the other direction at some point with an offroad front bumper and what looked like a pretty loaded up bed. You?
Yep that was me. I was headed home from a weekend of wheeling.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:59 AM   #1453

Nice! Good trip? Truck looks good!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #1454

Yep, pretty good. I was glad the rain held out on us till Sunday. Thanks, your truck does also.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #1457
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
I was on I 12 on Sunday. Only SWB with a all pro front in south LA
Old 06-09-2013, 04:10 PM   #1459
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. Hoping to see this beast in the future with my own eye

Products Discussed in this Thread