Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Project Roll Roll Over

Old 06-28-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
muchade is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
muchade's Tacoma Gallery
Project Roll Roll Over

So I have a Rebuilders Hobby, love to buy wrecked trucks and fix them Correctly and sell them... here is my latest project. 07 doubble cab 6 in comp lift, nitto mud tires, motto metal wheels. IT took a hard roll but runs like a sewing machine and has a clean title. I've just started to work on this and I'll keep adding to this thread as I go might take sometime as i have a full time job and a 8 month old. Here are a couple of pics when i got it to my house... also bought an other doubblr cab for parts, i'll have a ton of parts to sell... also any advice or issues anyone has seen with these truck would be helpful!

Thanks,
Doug
Old 06-28-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
muchade's Tacoma Gallery
here are the pictures...
Attached Thumbnails
Project Roll Roll Over-dsc01927.jpg   Project Roll Roll Over-dsc01929.jpg   Project Roll Roll Over-dsc01930.jpg   Project Roll Roll Over-dsc01931.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #3
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Keep us posted... Maybe start a resurrection build thread? I wanna see this..
Old 06-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
How does that have a clean title?
X2
Old 06-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to pull that thing into the service dept like nothing was wrong and ask if they could buff that out.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #7
muchade's Tacoma Gallery
A young kid owned it and and mommy and daddy had it paid off, kid wrecked it and dad was pi$$ed! so i told him id give 6 grand for the truck, he didn't even batter an eye, gave me the keys and title...
Old 06-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #9
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you fix it right and you don't take all the short cuts to fixing it... surprise us
Old 06-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #10
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #11
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Let me get this straight, so you are going to fix this up and sell it as a clean title vehicle?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #12
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Good luck with the rebuild keep is posted
Old 06-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
geeeze that thing got mangled!!
Old 06-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #14
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Let me get this straight, so you are going to fix this up and sell it as a clean title vehicle?
Thats what I read... I would be F'n pissed if I found this out after I purchased it under pretense that is was clean.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #15
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
I think he should get a new cab and bed
Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #16
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
frame damage?
Old 06-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #17
muchade's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it s a lot but it is worth it, i for sure will disclose it has been wrecked and have a full disclosure that my attorney wrote, it just be wrong if i didn't... but you have to understand, on paper you either have a salvaged title/ that has been rebuilt and inspected or you have a clean title. its only been about 13 years that they have had this rebuild title crap (way for insurance companies to not lose money). now its just a way to track a cars history. think of all the cars that have been wrecked and are clean titles... its scary and hell. i never buy a car based on title status or car fax... i have to go through it to make sure... no frame bent, both upper ball joints popped out, gotta replace them.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery

pass that shit!
Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 PM   #19
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
i'd rather buy a not dead taco and then mod it....

what does your wife think of this? haha....
Old 06-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #20
muchade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrules View Post
i'd rather buy a not dead taco and then mod it....

what does your wife think of this? haha....

she doesn't care