Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jerretxx impulse build

Old 10-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #21
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered 3" Procomp, 17" Fuel Hostage Wheels, and I am getting a set of 285/70/17 BFG KM2's tomorrow. My HID 5000k Headlights/fog lights came in today as well! about to get interesting
Old 10-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #22
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lift, wheels, and tires came in today! I have the wheels and tires mounted and balanced, now just waiting to put the lift on! hope to have it all together by next weekend!!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:13 AM   #25
Some do, others talk

Old 10-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #27
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I really like how your truck looks now. So clean and those wheels are sweet. Dammit now I want 285's.
thanks man, i love my 285's makes the truck IMO
Old 10-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #28
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
sexier than a naked turtle! you need to get pics up asap
thanks man!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:20 PM   #29
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
damn!!! looks sick man..
Old 10-18-2011, 07:57 PM   #30
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
damn!!! looks sick man..
Thanks nick!
Old 10-23-2011, 10:53 AM   #31
Some do, others talk

Old Truck:

Finally finished....for NOW!

Old 10-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
Some do, others talk

Pictures from other trucks that I have built:

Old 11-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #33
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Love that lift you got there on that beauty and thanks for the compliment on my truck. Im thinking of lifting it a little higher to get right at 2.5 and under, thinking of getting eibach with my bilsteins set at 1.75, just afraid of all the vibes I have heard about
Old 11-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #34
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Love that lift you got there on that beauty and thanks for the compliment on my truck. Im thinking of lifting it a little higher to get right at 2.5 and under, thinking of getting eibach with my bilsteins set at 1.75, just afraid of all the vibes I have heard about
Thanks man! I love it too! the blue truck that is pictured above had the eibach with bilsteins set at 1.75, no problems at all. I would recommend diff drop though. if you look on my sig at 1st build, I has all the specs and pics
Old 11-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #35
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
Thanks man! I love it too! the blue truck that is pictured above had the eibach with bilsteins set at 1.75, no problems at all. I would recommend diff drop though. if you look on my sig at 1st build, I has all the specs and pics
yeah I saw that, Im planning on doing the .85 setting with the eibach coils and doing an aal in the back. I have heard to stay away from the diff drop.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #36
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
yeah I saw that, Im planning on doing the .85 setting with the eibach coils and doing an aal in the back. I have heard to stay away from the diff drop.
with mine the .85 and eibach, and toytec AAL made my truck look "front heavy" but when i adjusted it to 1.75" with eibach it sat level
Old 11-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #37
Some do, others talk

havent changed much on the truck in a while, im probably going to finish out the year as is. However, ive got a nice list of mods im planning on starting at the first of the year!
Old 11-24-2011, 07:19 PM   #38
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
nice, so what else are you planning?
Old 11-27-2011, 06:41 AM   #39
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
turned out looking food man. i had my doubts and yet again i was proven wrong... now for some ARB's, skids, sliders, bumpers and anything else i can help you spend your money with
Old 11-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #40
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
turned out looking food man. i had my doubts and yet again i was proven wrong... now for some ARB's, skids, sliders, bumpers and anything else i can help you spend your money with
Agreed!