LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jerretxx impulse build

Old 11-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #41
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures from this weekend at the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC

Old 11-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #42
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
i was in asheville today to, we should have met up!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:19 PM   #43
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
If thats your gf good job!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #44
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
i was in asheville today to, we should have met up!
we should have man! i didnt even think about you living near there! how far are you from Biltmore?
Old 11-27-2011, 04:36 PM   #45
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
If thats your gf good job!
it is, thanks man!
Old 11-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #46
I love Tacos
09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough09YotaMan is a jewel in the rough

Name: Edwin
09YotaMan's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck. i wanna do the black headlights. just worried about it not going back together right and having moisture in it. how has yours been.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #47
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
im just about 30 mins away
Old 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #48
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09YotaMan View Post
good lookin truck. i wanna do the black headlights. just worried about it not going back together right and having moisture in it. how has yours been.
this is the third set I have done. I havent had any moisture problems at all. just follow the steps carefully and youll be fine.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #49
Some do, others talk

Quote:
im just about 30 mins away
i should have hit you up. do yall ever go to the biltmore house?
Old 11-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #50
MURDERED_TACO

nick's Tacoma Gallery
yeah my wife makes me go every fall. we went about two months ago..
Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #51
Some do, others talk

Quote:
yeah my wife makes me go every fall. we went about two months ago..
its a nice place, it was the first time that i have been
Old 12-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #52
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
I have a funny feeling that things are about to get interesting with the ole "grandpa truck"

A lot of words have been ate due to this thing lol
Old 01-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #53
Some do, others talk

update bump:

Just received my Lo-tek gauge pods, Auto Meter Ecometer, and vacuum gauge, will post pictures once it is installed!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #54
Some do, others talk

^Just finished installing my pillar gauges. One is the auto meter Ecometer gauge, and the other is a Vacuum gauge, also got my pillar from Lotek, fits great, just had to paint it to match the interior.... and i think my calendar on my camera is off just a little
Old 01-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #56
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Looks good. Does that replace the entire stock pillar cover?
yes, replaces everything except the handle
Old 01-08-2012, 05:36 AM   #57
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
looks bad ass buddy! it's crazy how far this truck has come in a short amount of time...
Old 01-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #58
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
looks bad ass buddy! it's crazy how far this truck has come in a short amount of time...
yes sir; a lot of money, sweat and tears
Old 01-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #59
Some do, others talk

blacked my lower valance today; plan to post pictures tomorrow. very easy to do and makes a big difference
Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #60
Pavement Pounder
MWink is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
MWink's Tacoma Gallery
how does your procomp lift ride?