LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jerretxx impulse build

Old 01-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #101
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
What's next?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #103
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
What's next?
Alley's on pins and needles I bet
Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #104
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
Alley's on pins and needles I bet

Old 01-31-2013, 07:05 PM   #105
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure. The kid wasnt able to get a big enough loan, and I wasn't lowering the price, so ill have her a little longer
Old 01-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #106
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

But I think I've got my hands on a 88 4runner, just need to get rid of the wrecked truck, and make sure the owner gets his heart right.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:52 PM   #107
TooSense is on a distinguished road
TooSense's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the supplys to color match your grill, i have the exact same color and want to do it and so far yours look the best out of the ones i have seen.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:35 AM   #108
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSense View Post
where did you get the supplys to color match your grill, i have the exact same color and want to do it and so far yours look the best out of the ones i have seen.
local paint store
Old 03-31-2013, 06:20 AM   #109
Some do, others talk

Well guys, just as a heads up, I sold the truck Friday 3-29-13
Old 04-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #110
Bmeadow1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brogan
Bmeadow1's Tacoma Gallery
Your telling me you built up another truck and sold it??? What are you going to buy this time?

Products Discussed in this Thread