Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

jerretxx impulse build

Old 07-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
jerretxx impulse build

Specs:
2005 DCLB 4x4, Impulse Red, 70k miles

Current mods:
Plasti-dip badges
Color Matched Grille with Black toyota emblem
BHLM
Plasti-dip lower valance
Fog Light Relay Mod
55W 5000k HID DDM Hi/Lo Headlights
35W 5000k HID Fog Lights
3" Procomp
17" Fuel Hostage Wheels
285/70/17 BFG KM2 Tires
Lotek Gauge Pods
Autometer Ecometer Gauge
Glow Shift Vacuum Gauge

Future Mods:
Toyota OEM Roof Rack
4.56 Gears
Mobs Sliders
Mobs Fab Front/Rear Bumpers
Toytec Bilstein Coilsovers
Bilstein 5160 Rear shocks

As it sits today:

The day I bought it:

Color Matched Grille, Fog Light mod, BHLM:

Gauges:
Old 07-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Why'd you sell the other one?
Old 07-03-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Probly for a double cab
Old 07-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Probly for a double cab
yes
Old 07-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
trail grapplers if you do any highway driving.....mudgrapplers suck on anything except mud.....
thanks for the tip! the trails arent as noisy either
Old 09-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Some do, others talk

What does everyone think of me doing my build similar to my first toyota which is pictured above? only difference would be black mickey thompsons instead of polished, and suspension lift instead of body lift
Old 09-15-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to see this thing done. It will be an interesting project but well worth it in the end
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #10
Some do, others talk

Before:

After:

^Color Matched my grille this weekend, and also did BHLM.... Will post better pictures tomorrow
Old 09-18-2011, 07:18 PM   #11
Sanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Reed
Sanders17's Tacoma Gallery
Grille looks sweet. i need to do mine.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #12
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders17 View Post
Grille looks sweet. i need to do mine.
I was very easy! I went to the local paint store, they put a scanner two places on my hood, to match the color. I got two cans of paint, and one can of clear. It matches perfectly, I am very impressed with the outcome
Old 09-19-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
Some do, others talk

better pictures that I promised with Color Matched Grille, BHLM, and Foglight relay mod:

Before Foglight Mod:

After Foglight Mod:
Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 PM   #14
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
i freaking love those wheels especially painted black why dont you just keep them and paint them black
Old 09-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #15
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
i freaking love those wheels especially painted black why dont you just keep them and paint them black
1) im just dont really like them
2) i just bought tires that at 17" wheels and these are 18's
3) they have too much offset to run 285's according to KPT
Old 09-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #16
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
1) im just dont really like them
2) i just bought tires that at 17" wheels and these are 18's
3) they have too much offset to run 285's according to KPT
well KPT knows what he is talking about i think he might be a decedent of the tire/wheel gods or something
Old 09-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
well KPT knows what he is talking about i think he might be a decedent of the tire/wheel gods or something
who knows what he is a decedent of..... it is definitely not plasti-dip though
Old 09-21-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck man!!!grille looks badass..
Old 09-21-2011, 07:00 PM   #20
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
nice truck man!!!grille looks badass..
thanks man! I appreciate it