+ Rear Drakars
- 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
- Relentless Fab. front bumper
- Bud Built skids (5 piece)
- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- URD Short Throw kit
- Viair On-Board Air system
- 10" L.E.D. Bar inside the useless scoop (hey, it does something now!)
- Wet Okole seat covers
- Weathertech Floor mats (Front only)

Coming soon:
- Relentless Fab. Sliders (waiting for welding!)

Other smaller items:
- Relocated the rear diff breather up into the left bed pocket.
- UWS toolbox (considering removal for a bed cage and RTT, but I will probably wait till she's paid off.)
- Repainted the rims, Copper
- Painted Toyota emblem to match rims
- E-bay special headlights (thinking of just going back to BHLM'd stocks. These damn ebay lights won't hold a seal for the life of them. Garbage!! Don't buy cheap!)
- Painted Grille flat black

Wishlist:
- Retro HID's

This was the first week;

Had to give her a test run haha.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Palooka is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
This is where I moved my diff breather. I wasn't a huge fan of the idea of having it in with the gas cap.

Then shortly after I debaged her:

Then I bought a UWS toolbox:

Ripped out the spacer lift, and went to an OME lift!

Built my own tire carrier, unfortunately it didn't last. I'll make another attempt some day...

Installed skid plates, and messed around with paint scheme / vinyl...

Ripped vinyl off, and painted the rims.

Installed OBA!

In went my light bar:

Old 07-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Debadge!

Some moar pics...

Old 08-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Edited for future stuff
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good looking good
Old 09-18-2011, 09:19 AM   #6
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Updated w/ tire carrier!
Old 09-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #7
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good man! Gotta love the BSP Tacomas!
Old 09-18-2011, 11:45 AM   #8
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Looking good looking good
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Looking good man! Gotta love the BSP Tacomas!
Thanks . Needs some BHLM, but I'm scared of ruining the lights... Thinking I might just order some in.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:50 PM   #9
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Id do another shade on those tails, They look like they are purple on the reverse section. Id said go one more shade and it should look perfect. Unless you like that kinda purplish hue!? Then you did epic! haha. Hope you enjoyed Colorado a little bit! Great looking truck, Sir!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Actually the tail lights worked out better than I thought. When I went down to the states I ended up taking off the tint and then re-tinting them when I got back. The last couple pictures are after. They don't show any purple what so ever so I'm happy with them. My only complaint is the clear-coat I used has left a bit of a satin finish as opposed to a nice glossy look

I went wheeling this weekend, and my tire carrier failed the stress test. I can say I wasn't surprised... saw it coming. Went and beefed it up a bit with some gussets and gave her another go Sunday. No problems now

<Pictures of the tire carrier coming when my phone decides to not be a P.O.S.>

I think I broke something though... I've got a knock noise coming from my front drivers side. Re-torqued everything, was all good. Tried to see if there was play in the ball joints, all good. Steering has a rubber squeaking noise when I turn at a slow speed now too. Hmmm.... Tie-rod ends?? Anyone have any ideas?

I think I'll send it off to my other mechanic buddy and see what he figures it is. But ideas are always good, and cheaper.

Funny how I did a search and didn't really find anything, then after I posted this I hit the home button and this is sitting on the recently posted in... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...s-cab-mnt.html
Old 09-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #11
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking build, good idea on the tire carrier, any updated pics of it all beefed up?
Old 09-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post
Nice looking build, good idea on the tire carrier, any updated pics of it all beefed up?
Thanks! Finally got around to it...

broken!

Fixed with gussets

Now I just have to find the time to paint it.

Also got 2/5 packages from bud built!.... mmm skid plates. Wonder where the other three are
Old 10-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Received all my new skid plates, Budbuilt! Sexy! I also painted my Toyota emblem to match the skids. I still need to get around to painting the grille black, but hey, I'm a procrastinator.

Painting...

Just threw on the first two...

I'm curious to see how the paint holds up. So I'm going to drive around for a bit with just the two skids on. I'm thinking I might go pick up some clearcoat to help them last a bit longer. But I mean really... skidplates... how long is the paint going to last anyway?!

I'm also getting a puppy! Meet Nova! Not the best picture, but I only have the one. I get her this Wednesday .
Old 01-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
It's been a while since I updated this thing so I figured I may as well get on it.

I've been putting off painting the rims for a while. I picked up a second set from someone in town here a month ago and decided today I would paint one up and see if I liked it. Obviously the center cap isn't painted yet... which gives a good comparison.

I'm definitely going to go with that color. Figured I should throw up a recent picture of the truck too... I put the Toyota sticker on it today. Part of me really likes it, a part of me doesn't. Anyone care to give thier opinion?

I think I'm going to finally break down and fork the money out for some grillecraft action and ditch the toyota logo. I'm thinking of painting a Tacoma badge blue to match everything and putting that on the grille. I would do the Satoshi, but I would rather just do it quick and easy haha. After that I'll be looking into a new bumper.

Anyone in Calgary do the BHLM? I'm a little concerned about attempting it. How hard is it to re-seal them?
Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #15
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I wouldn't be too concerned about the BHLM. I was at first, but its really not that hard. Just put cardboard in the oven under the headlights and make sure to TURN THE OVEN OFF before you put the headlights in. It seems sketchy, but its not that bad, and the reward looks darn good. Resealing wasn't that hard either, just have some extra sealant handy and your all set!
Old 01-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #16
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Painted my grille today! Flat black. I was getting sick of the stock grey mismatch. Sorry, crappy phone pic for now.

I also put an e-mail in to Eric of Relentless Fabrication for a bumper and some sliders... might get those ordered up. And also ordered myself some new headlights.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #17
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my new headlights the other day. Put a deposit down for my bumper and sliders
Old 02-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #18
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels look good!
Old 02-07-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #20
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is sexy