LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #221
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
^^ he graduated basic. but he still has 6 weeks of infantryman training. then he is done.

He was texing me today and last sat. they let them have there phones and stuff. I know he got to see family like today or something he got like a 35h pass to be normal person.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:02 AM   #222
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering what happened to him!

He's a fellow DSM'er. lol
Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #223
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priddle View Post
I was wondering what happened to him!

He's a fellow DSM'er. lol
yeah, he has been busy and away from a computer and phone a lot! I usually text him every other week or so, but have not talked to him since in a 3 or 4 weeks maybe longer.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #224
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Sup fellas! I am one day away from finishing OSUT at Fort Benning. I'm an official infantryman as of today as I got my blue cord. I've made big plans for my girl while I've been there haha.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #225
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Sup fellas! I am one day away from finishing OSUT at Fort Benning. I'm an official infantryman as of today as I got my blue cord. I've made big plans for my girl while I've been there haha.
Congrats and welcome back. It's been quiet without you.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #226
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Congrats and welcome back. It's been quiet without you.
Amen to it being quiet. The SC threads have been rather dead.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #227
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Just in time for football season! Go Cocks!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #228
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well when I graduate tomorrow(I'm on pass today till 20:00 so ill get back the forums and stir something's up, it's been too long since I've been outside drill sergeants and stuff non military haha
Old 08-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #229
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
so tell us these plans i'm interested in this..
Old 08-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #230
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
I've been wondering where you've been
Old 08-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #232
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
for ome
Old 08-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #233
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Just got my tuition sorted out today. Within the next couple weeks, my girl will be sittin' higher
Old 09-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #234
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Re-worked my old plans and put them in a logical list of importance,

Stage I
-Cobra 18 ultra iii
-Firestik 4' Antenna
-Sliders
-LEER/ARE/Snugtop Shell color-matched with a thule/yakima rack
-First-Aid Kit
-Recovery Bag

Stage II
-OME Heavy lift (886x w/ Dakars in the rear)
-Extended brake lines
-(5)285/75/16(KM2) or (5)255/85/16 (BFG AT KO)
-ARB deluxe bull bar
-HC rear bumper w/tire carrier/with gas/water cans.(ATO or Pelfreybilt)

Stage III
-ARB compressor
-Winch
-Safari Snorkel
-CVT/Tepui/ARB ect. RTT
-Wet Okole Seat covers

Stage IV

-Prerunner to 4x4 Conversion(Long term mod)
Old 09-03-2013, 06:40 PM   #236
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Stage I
-Cobra 18 ultra iii
-Firestik 4' Antenna
-Sliders
-First-Aid Kit
-Recovery Bag

Stage II
-Extended brake lines
-ARB deluxe bull bar

Stage III
-ARB compressor
-Winch
-Safari Snorkel
-CVT/Tepui/ARB ect. RTT
-Wet Okole Seat covers

Stage IV

Quite the list you got there Cam! Looking forward to seeing your build progress. As for toppers tho, I really wanted a snug top since you can slide the actually screen back with the window. Can't do that with any other brand. I keep my screens out for day to day life with the dogs, but when I go camping I gotta put them back in, what a PITA!

I'd also recommend the power locking option, I absolutely love this extra little feature.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #237
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Quite the list you got there Cam! Looking forward to seeing your build progress. As for toppers tho, I really wanted a snug top since you can slide the actually screen back with the window. Can't do that with any other brand. I keep my screens out for day to day life with the dogs, but when I go camping I gotta put them back in, what a PITA!

I'd also recommend the power locking option, I absolutely love this extra little feature.
yep, after watching everyone else's build, i figure mine has to at least look good.

I swear i may end up buying a snugtop new, theres like nothing within a 200 mile radius even worth buying. I want a certain model, with certain features and these ones i find just miss out on sooo much. >.> luckily im still just looking, if i had the cash on me ready i'd prob just buy a new one. I predict i'll have a pet in the next 3-4 years so a cap with a pet screen is essential till then. I didnt know snugtop had the only pet screen that slid with the window, that's legit. Now i REALLY want a snugtop now... Nothing on the east coast pops up, anything that does is for the 6ft...

But hopefully after doing my last mod about 7 months ago(retrofit) i can move on to the next mods, communication. CB setup should be here next week.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #238
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yep, after watching everyone else's build, i figure mine has to at least look good.

I swear i may end up buying a snugtop new, theres like nothing within a 200 mile radius even worth buying. I want a certain model, with certain features and these ones i find just miss out on sooo much. >.> luckily im still just looking, if i had the cash on me ready i'd prob just buy a new one. I predict i'll have a pet in the next 3-4 years so a cap with a pet screen is essential till then. I didnt know snugtop had the only pet screen that slid with the window, that's legit. Now i REALLY want a snugtop now... Nothing on the east coast pops up, anything that does is for the 6ft...

But hopefully after doing my last mod about 7 months ago(retrofit) i can move on to the next mods, communication. CB setup should be here next week.
Comms is definitely nice to have on the trail. I like the Cobra 19 but decided on the Cobra 75wx st. Been impressed by this little unit so far.

Man I really wanted a Snugtop something fierce as well. I even ended up going to Michigan to get my ARE after I found out the nearest SnugTop dealer is in the Midwest region. Couldn't believe they didn`t have an East coast dealer.

I also had a difficult time finding a used 5ft cap as well. They`re few and far between so I decided to go new. Quite the chunk of money when you want all the options as well.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #239
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Stage I
-Cobra 18 ultra iii
-Firestik 4' Antenna
-Sliders
-First-Aid Kit
-Recovery Bag

Stage II
-Extended brake lines
-ARB deluxe bull bar

Stage III
-ARB compressor
-Winch
-Safari Snorkel
-CVT/Tepui/ARB ect. RTT
-Wet Okole Seat covers

Stage IV

Still can't get 255's in BFG A/T's The rest of the list looks sweet...I'm trying to keep myself to the dates I set out in my build but it's difficult sometimes...

You gonna mount the RTT to the shell when you get it? And how's the new career going?

Matt
Old 09-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #240
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Comms is definitely nice to have on the trail. I like the Cobra 19 but decided on the Cobra 75wx st. Been impressed by this little unit so far.

Man I really wanted a Snugtop something fierce as well. I even ended up going to Michigan to get my ARE after I found out the nearest SnugTop dealer is in the Midwest region. Couldn't believe they didn`t have an East coast dealer.

I also had a difficult time finding a used 5ft cap as well. They`re few and far between so I decided to go new. Quite the chunk of money when you want all the options as well.

Yeah i was pretty much looking for the budget cb to be honest, i wont be using it for anything but the trail ride and stuff so anything fancier than what i got would have been overkill lol.

The quest for the Snugtop continues.... Im litterally txting dealers that have tacos with shells and trying to buy the shell that way. Like we said, it's extremely difficult to find this damn cap for the life of me. Everyone with it swears on it so im not getting anything but it, unless the LEER 100RCC comes by and i can snag that, i just need the reinforced roof for loads that will come with the future RTT purchase and people. I made an account on Expeditionportal as well and lurk the threads at night.

The fight goes on.

Products Discussed in this Thread