Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #21
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
edit: Added Custom TRD South Carolina Beside Decals

THanks SOCKMONKEY
Old 07-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #22
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post

Btw: i added it to my first post. thats why ya didnt see it
Old 07-26-2011, 05:44 PM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I went outside today to take some current pics of the truck. it's come a little way from 2 weeks ago. This Mod Bug feels pretty good

A closer look at the beside Decal. Thanks again to SockMonkey!

Side View with 20% tint installed in the front windows (legal is 27% but who cares?)

Closer Look at the tint job. Looks pretty close to factory tint.

Installed OEM Daytime Running lights. 100 degrees when i did it but man does it look good now! also displaying My Aeries Bull Bar. :P

One more look( i simply love it!)

US-PA15 Ipod Adapter

Future Plans
-09' LED Tailights
Drop In Air Filter.
Weathertech's(in the mail )
Old 07-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #24
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #25
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Looking good.
Thanks. I wish i had the money to buy a 3" lift with new tires and rims. D: its just impossible on a 17 year olds budget.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #26
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Ask your parents.

That's honestly what I did 3 years ago.

I have my own mod money now luckily.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #27
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Ask your parents.

That's honestly what I did 3 years ago.

I have my own mod money now luckily.
Haha! i wish! dad made a deal with me when we got it: He'll pay for it. But i have to pay for ANYTHING extra to add onto it. >.> im focked. Ill have to wait till a little later in life :P
Old 07-27-2011, 04:31 AM   #29
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A closer look at the beside Decal. Thanks again to SockMonkey!

One more look( i simply love it!)
those colors look good on that paint!

Old 07-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #30
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
those colors look good on that paint!

i was shocked myself at how good the colors blend with each other. i know you couldnt give me a perfect match color-wise but damn! it's def one of my fav add-ons to my truck! thanks again. :P
Old 07-27-2011, 12:51 PM   #31
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
How do you find the iPod adapter? I have the Grom USB and it sucks.

Nice rig too.
Old 07-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #32
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priddle View Post
How do you find the iPod adapter? I have the Grom USB and it sucks.

Nice rig too.

Thanks Yours looks pretty cool. i wish i had a lift though ._. the ipod adapter was 119.95 Shipped from eBay. its a US-PA15 TOY-LEX ipod adapter. it charges it plays it(obvious) and i can even control my ipod's music through it. Just make playlists and ride. ill see if the guys got anymore.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #34
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I might have to try that. So do the playlist names show up on the factory deck? and lets say you skip back 10 tracks really quick, does it lock up? The reason why I ask is the GROM I have usually locks up when I skip backwards, sometimes forwards, and if I don't turn the deck off before turning off the truck, it will lock up when I start the engine. I have to turn the deck off and on again to get it working. Its a PITA. GROM says it shouldn't do that...no sh|t lol

I'm hoping to do the BHLM this weekend. Can't say I know what I'm doing but hope to take pics along the way.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #35
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priddle View Post
Thanks, I might have to try that. So do the playlist names show up on the factory deck? and lets say you skip back 10 tracks really quick, does it lock up? The reason why I ask is the GROM I have usually locks up when I skip backwards, sometimes forwards, and if I don't turn the deck off before turning off the truck, it will lock up when I start the engine. I have to turn the deck off and on again to get it working. Its a PITA. GROM says it shouldn't do that...no sh|t lol

I'm hoping to do the BHLM this weekend. Can't say I know what I'm doing but hope to take pics along the way.
Honestly idk. I just put it in Saturday. im still downloading music thats good to drive to Techno but it dosnt freeze up. it'll sit and wait till your done changing then it'll start again. i like it alot. that GROM sounds aggravating
Old 07-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #36
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats what i was planning on doing. it isnt gonna be done in the close future. ill prob get it done in a couple years once i move out and away from the rentz.
I decided to do mine BEFORE I moved out, I have very few bills so I figured I'd take advantage of that and dump my extra cash into my truck.

Also I thought my mom would be pissed about it, but after I did it she loved it haha. She said it made it look like a full size truck.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
I decided to do mine BEFORE I moved out, I have very few bills so I figured I'd take advantage of that and dump my extra cash into my truck.

Also I thought my mom would be pissed about it, but after I did it she loved it haha. She said it made it look like a full size truck.
is it a 3" lift? what brand and pics?? :O i may try convincing my dad. he's into the whole "lift" thing.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:16 AM   #38
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
@ priddle
I have a video up on youtube for taking the headlight apart for the guys on here. its somewhere in the lighting section.

@ Chamyota
when you plan on doing either a satoshi or bhlm, let me know and i'll swing by to lend a hand
Old 07-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #39

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
@ priddle
I have a video up on youtube for taking the headlight apart for the guys on here. its somewhere in the lighting section.
I got one headlight out and realized that the rust coating I had done last Dec was caked all over the back of the headlight housing. Its like a thick oil. I decided then that putting that in the oven would not be a good idea as it would likely stink up the house. I know it really smells days after its done when the engine and exhaust are hot.

But I am color matching a base model grille and plasti-dipping the badges and bumper today.

I may just get a set off ebay.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #40
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
@ Chamyota
when you plan on doing either a satoshi or bhlm, let me know and i'll swing by to lend a hand
Alright cool man. i plan on doing bhlm one weekend in the next couple weeks prob labor day weekend. satoshi: well idk if dad will let me rip the grill off lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread