Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2013, 06:53 AM   #461
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery

So...how did you get such a screaming deal on the katzkins?
Old 10-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #462
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post

So...how did you get such a screaming deal on the katzkins?
They had i believe 05-08 models in Fawn(tan) for 475$ shipped.

Perfect for me..
Old 10-21-2013, 08:38 AM   #464
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Butter and KFC!
Old 10-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #466
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Butter and BEWBZ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
FIFY
FIFY
Old 10-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #467
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
The fumoto valve is quick per say but easier lol
Old 10-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #470
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FUMOTO xD my bad..

http://www.amazon.com/Fumoto-F-106-E...to+drain+valve

Allows for super quick oil changes.
Proper valve for our engines is the F-103, 12mm... the 106 is 14mm.
Old 10-24-2013, 06:22 AM   #471
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Proper valve for our engines is the F-103, 12mm... the 106 is 14mm.
Thanks Rich! i realized that right before i ordered and got the right one with the nipple F-103N

Old 10-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #472
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Rich! i realized that right before i ordered and got the right one with the nipple F-103N

You'll like, I didn't even have to attach a hose with the "nipple" it drained super smooth.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #473
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Hose nipple is good if you need to get around a skidplate.
If not, then the plain F103 gives a little more clearance.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #474
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
You'll like, I didn't even have to attach a hose with the "nipple" it drained super smooth.
I hope this is the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Hose nipple is good if you need to get around a skidplate.
If not, then the plain F103 gives a little more clearance.
yeah i didnt want to regret not getting the nipple later so i went ahead and got it.

My diff breather stuff just came in just in time for me to leave for the Mega meet in VA this weekend. Alot will be done this weekend, i'll provide pics of course
Old 10-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #475
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Went all the way to VA for the first annual Steven Toyota meet. It was a super good time, i didnt take many pics of my truck but i've got a shitton of others. I'll upload them here when they all show up.

I won a Demello Off road shirt and a Toyota windbreaker jacket in the raffle, they dont fit but it was still nice winning something

I was the only member from SC who went and TW members were everywhere.

met a ton of new people. (Homertaco,Slimwood Shady,The Hunter,Drunktaco,Matt,Backwoods Taco) and more that i cannot remember off the top of my head.

Got my oil changed and installed the fumoto valve as well. Got all the material done for my Chevy leaf aal and i realized i left the other springs at the dealer >_> fuck me right lol.

I've got the diff breather stuff ready just havent installed yet.

The leaf packs took all day to freakin cut so i didnt get them put on.

If Jhodge is nice to me he'll sell me his Mid-travel and i'll run that till i hit the lottery lol.

Pics to come.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:44 AM   #477
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Who do I remind you of?
Fuck. I have no idea dude... Its gonna hit me randomly watch.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #478
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Aliens
Old 10-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #479
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Aliens
I am celibate so no aliens for me

jk.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:10 AM   #480
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the first step in getting rid of your ABS and Brake light.How to pull ABS codes. Don't just erase the codes get them and search what they are caused by.

Note: OP of the thread updated to say you need to connect pins 4 and 13 and then turn the key to the on position.

http://youtu.be/Pxs9Vdk4mGw

Products Discussed in this Thread