Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #41
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good! Was installing OEM Daytime Running lights hard?
Old 07-30-2011, 06:07 PM   #42
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
Looking good! Was installing OEM Daytime Running lights hard?
Nah. parts cost about 60$ shipped. it wasnt hard to be honest. it just this South Carolina heat. its around 90-100+ all day and into the evening so beside the sweating its a good quick~30 minutes install. Its a good safety feature to boot!
Old 07-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #43
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

update
Installed Weathertechs.
Found a X-Runner Owner that lives right down the street that has done the BHLM! ._. ill just do it with him.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #44
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
I got a Chrome grill surround sitting in my room.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #45
CheapGrandJerokee is on a distinguished road

CheapGrandJerokee's Tacoma Gallery
That's a dope truck man!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:52 PM   #46
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapGrandJerokee View Post
That's a dope truck man!
Thanks bud. i keep it clean and constantly adding on to it. gotta make your taco your own! Good luck btw with getting your own You'll love it.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #47
CheapGrandJerokee is on a distinguished road

CheapGrandJerokee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Thanks bud. i keep it clean and constantly adding on to it. gotta make your taco your own! Good luck btw with getting your own You'll love it.

thanks man i just have to sell my jeeper then i gota save up for the rest but then i will purchase a slice of heaven!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #48
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapGrandJerokee View Post
thanks man i just have to sell my jeeper then i gota save up for the rest but then i will purchase a slice of heaven!
sounds like a plan to me! its a good piece of heaven if i dont say so myself.
Old 08-14-2011, 08:42 PM   #51
jcoma has a spectacular aura aboutjcoma has a spectacular aura aboutjcoma has a spectacular aura about
jcoma's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck! But you're not the only black guy on TW lol
Old 08-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #52
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoma View Post
x2 haha we need an afro smiley haha
Old 08-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #53
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoma View Post
:O i see now. lol well it's just black people are a rare breed on TW
Old 08-14-2011, 09:55 PM   #54
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
x2 haha we need an afro smiley haha

indeed we do. i wonder how we could get that done.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #55
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
good looking truck, bro! welcome to the site from a fellow younger member.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEG'sTACO View Post
good looking truck, bro! welcome to the site from a fellow younger member.
Thanks mate! I used to save up my money, never knowing what to do with it. After TW gets done with me I wont have much to my name

Side note: I will be getting some FJ TRD Anthracite wheels possibly for christmas! cant wait
Old 08-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #57
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
gonna get started on your satoshi bright and early in the morning. I can have the shell done in a day max.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #58
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
thats a great lookin truck man.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #59
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
gonna get started on your satoshi bright and early in the morning. I can have the shell done in a day max.
Sound great im gonna get my mesh from HomerTaco so hopefully ill already have the mesh by the time your done with the grill prep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
thats a great lookin truck man.
Thanks. its slowly being completed. i want to get a couple more stuff done before my parents ship me off to college.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:23 AM   #60
gatrapper is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
gatrapper's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good man!

Products Discussed in this Thread