Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2014, 06:47 AM   #801
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
What are the wheels? Got a guy here that is looking for steelies.
TRD off road wheels. The ones that come with the OR package. i got them for my pickup back home but i decided to stick with 15" wheels so i don't need these anymore.
Old 02-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #802
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Yeah.. lol went from that to retros and all sorts of expensive goodies... My poor checkings account haha.

Hows your build coming along, you got a thread for the T4R yet?
It coming together, I have a cb & antenna on the way. I'm going to lift and throw some sliders on this summer. I have a build thread but it's moving kinda slow...
Old 02-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #803
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
It coming together, I have a cb & antenna on the way. I'm going to lift and throw some sliders on this summer. I have a build thread but it's moving kinda slow...
having a 4x4 changes things huh?

I just went by Southeast Overland yesterday and got some recovery gear. It was kinda pricy but you can't really put a price on helping a fellow wheeler/dude on the side of the road out i suppose.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #804
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
having a 4x4 changes things huh?

I just went by Southeast Overland yesterday and got some recovery gear. It was kinda pricy but you can't really put a price on helping a fellow wheeler/dude on the side of the road out i suppose.

Dude I love it, just wish there were a stronger Yota wheeling group around. I definatley miss the participation back east had. Hopefully I can pull some orders back there in 2-3 years.
Old 02-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #805
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Dude I love it, just wish there were a stronger Yota wheeling group around. I definatley miss the participation back east had. Hopefully I can pull some orders back there in 2-3 years.
I hear ya man, i like the 4x4(in my p/u) as well..

WY is a bit out there.. isn't Blackdawg out there though(when he's not in school?)
Old 02-13-2014, 09:39 AM   #807
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
wha wha whaaaat?
Old 02-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #808
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
wha wha whaaaat?
Yep... Lol i've got 2 real mods i wanna do this year and be done till tire time...

-Front Plate Bumper(ARB,Demello 3 hoop,Brute Force Fab 3 hoop)
-Rear H/C w/swingout,rear light cutouts,cooking table, headlight protection,possible Jerry can holders)
(Brute Force Fab)

Guess which one it could be?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #809
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm gonna guess front.... just cause...
Old 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #810
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
I'm gonna guess front.... just cause...
Nope... lol Try rear...
Old 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM   #811
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Nope... lol Try rear...
nice.... same company that made your over the roof rack?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:07 AM   #812
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
nice.... same company that made your over the roof rack?
Nope. I decided to switch it up and get Billy @ Brute Force Fab to fix me right on up. I like supporting different vendors whenever i can...
Old 02-13-2014, 10:08 AM   #813
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Nope. I decided to switch it up and get Billy @ Brute Force Fab to fix me right on up. I like supporting different vendors whenever i can...
sounds good are you doing high clearance wrap around?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:12 AM   #814
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
sounds good are you doing high clearance wrap around?
-High Cleareance(FUCK... i gotta cut my bedside.. lol)
-Tire swingout
-Cooking table
-Led rear light cutouts
-Headlight protection
-Gonna see about getting jerry can holders or something i could get added on as it gets closer to being built..
Old 02-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #815
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

nice I can't wait to cut my shit up hahaha just means its that much more complete hahaha if that makes sense... so when you gonna jump to a 4x4???? thats the real question..... okin
Old 02-13-2014, 12:34 PM   #816
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
nice I can't wait to cut my shit up hahaha just means its that much more complete hahaha if that makes sense... so when you gonna jump to a 4x4???? thats the real question..... okin
my 82' SFA pickup is chilling at my house..

I don't need 4x4 in this rig anymore, for what i plan to do(trips,trail rides) it does just fine with ze locker. :P

Wheres your SAS? :P
Old 02-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #817
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
my 82' SFA pickup is chilling at my house..

I don't need 4x4 in this rig anymore, for what i plan to do(trips,trail rides) it does just fine with ze locker. :P

Wheres your SAS? :P
hahahah thats after the big SC gets put in years down the road hahaha. working on getting something under the front soon though not quite sure which direction to take though....
Old 02-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #818
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
hahahah thats after the big SC gets put in years down the road hahaha. working on getting something under the front soon though not quite sure which direction to take though....
Whatcha got in mind?
Old 02-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #819
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Whatcha got in mind?

not sure yet either extended kings and heavy duty coils or I might go with the ORI struts.
Old 02-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #820
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
not sure yet either extended kings and heavy duty coils or I might go with the ORI struts.
sytfu510 is selling his ORI for like 1600 shipped.. t

I don't know too much coil over wise because i just wanted a nice ride.

Products Discussed in this Thread