Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2014, 04:58 PM   #841
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
Same here. I've been talking builds with my buddy for years and he bought a 2012 DCLB 4x4 so I bought my truck like 3 weeks later haha we compete on mods
Now thats a bad idea

You'll both be broke before you know it! haha
Old 02-13-2014, 06:10 PM   #842
If you ain't first, you're last!
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yeah that title was very creative
Old 02-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #843
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dont remind meh.. Im thinking of Project Zoe:Chamyota's 05 Prerunner Build..

Jhodge...
Old 02-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #844
If you ain't first, you're last!
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Dont remind meh.. Im thinking of Project Zoe:Chamyota's 05 Prerunner Build..

Jhodge...
See now that would be some interesting Shit to look up! Lol
Old 02-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #845
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylershane17 View Post
See now that would be some interesting Shit to look up! Lol
haha hopefully just searching chamyota will get you here, thats the plan
Old 02-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #846
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Went and got some recovery stuff

30' kinetic rope
20' snatch strap
2 shackles
1 soft shackle

Old 02-23-2014, 12:00 PM   #847
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Finally cleaned up the bed and reorganized and actually put stuff in the action packers, They are tough, and fit the bed perfectly(2 24 Gallons) I loaded one with all my tools and recovery stuff and the other is filled with my camping stuff(4 MRE's, 2 outfits,books,matches ect. I still have lots of room in both for stuff and I'm just considering one 48 Gallon and get a 65qt Yeti cooler and be done with the bed.

And took a mini photoshoot with some updated pics for the OP

Moar stickers added

Old 02-23-2014, 04:35 PM   #848
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
THAT jeep sticker
Old 02-25-2014, 04:22 AM   #850
junkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant futurejunkman has a brilliant future
Name: Erik
junkman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build
Old 02-25-2014, 04:27 AM   #851
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
THAT jeep sticker
Sexy right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
you have an '82?
why yes i do. Since Oct 13' I haven't done anything to it beside paying for it to build meh credit. when the taco gets done and i get money for a trailer, she'll be getting 35"-37" tires depending on what deal and some front/rear lockers with a 5.29 regearing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman View Post
Nice build
Thanks man! she's coming along
Old 02-25-2014, 04:29 AM   #852
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

why yes i do. Since Oct 13' I haven't done anything to it beside paying for it to build meh credit. when the taco gets done and i get money for a trailer, she'll be getting 35"-37" tires depending on what deal and some front/rear lockers with a 5.29 regearing..

you are working on the wrong truck!!!!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:31 AM   #853
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
you are working on the wrong truck!!!!
I no have time to build and use it... Next summer she should be getting right...

i've got a couple more things i wanna do to meh truck(ARB, Brute force hi-clearence rear,255/85/16 cooper stt max) and I'm pretty much done. Whatever else i add will be based on the deal i can get.

I wanna travel/camp in meh DD and wheel meh 82'..
Old 02-25-2014, 07:34 AM   #855
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
dsm ftmfw! awesome build cam, im looking into soft toppers now lol
Old 02-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #856
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
dsm ftmfw! awesome build cam, im looking into soft toppers now lol

DSM FTMFW!

Heck yeah! Get a bestop(I'm not bias in any way... )
Old 02-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #857
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DSM FTMFW!

Heck yeah! Get a bestop(I'm not bias in any way... )
haha i was looking into the softtopper.com ones but I will prob get sliders before that
Old 02-25-2014, 09:09 AM   #859

porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Having both I am biased towards Softopper
why?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:55 AM   #860
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by porchop View Post
why?
Softopper is better quality/design IMO. I have never been completely happy with the fit of my bestop and I have had to replace the pins on the center hoop. My 4runner's Softopper fits perfect and I have had no issues after 2 years. I plan to get a Softopper to replace my bestop eventually.

Products Discussed in this Thread