Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2012, 01:27 PM   #162
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Well finally got her off to the tire shop, slight balancing issue in the beginning but now she rides like a caddie

Specs: 16x8 DC-II's
Tires: Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70/16

Without further adu,

Old 12-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #163
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man. IMO, I think I would look a lot better without the chrome bull bar, you should just mount the lights behind the Satoshi. It's your truck though.

Matt
Old 12-27-2012, 05:17 PM   #164
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Very nice!
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #165
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, a whole lot better, nice choice!
Old 12-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #166
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks sick!

only time i get a vibration is in heavy rain. idk why but that the only time i get a vibration.

what load rang you go with? i got the LT265/75 in load range E. i was going to get D but it was going to take a week or 2, and my tires wear soo bad! and we wear about to get 3 or 4 days of straight rain so i wanted to get the tires before we got rain, i fish tailed every time i turned in or out of my drive way.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #167
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bud.
Old 12-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #168
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Very nice!
Appreciate it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Looks good man. IMO, I think I would look a lot better without the chrome bull bar, you should just mount the lights behind the Satoshi. It's your truck though.

Matt
Next on my list is to get those lights in the satoshi and sell the bar for some projectors

Your input is welcome though

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Looks good, a whole lot better, nice choice!
I like to think i made a good choice as well thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
looks sick!

only time i get a vibration is in heavy rain. idk why but that the only time i get a vibration.

what load rang you go with? i got the LT265/75 in load range E. i was going to get D but it was going to take a week or 2, and my tires wear soo bad! and we wear about to get 3 or 4 days of straight rain so i wanted to get the tires before we got rain, i fish tailed every time i turned in or out of my drive way.
Pretty sure i got D range tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Congrats bud.
Thanks Azog! Im just a truckin'
Old 12-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #169
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Cham, that tire/rim combo looks awesome! Great job!
Old 12-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #171
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
That looks sick Cam. Awesome choice, really ties everything togeather.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:40 AM   #172
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ERS TACOMA View Post
That looks sick Cam. Awesome choice, really ties everything togeather.

THanks buddy!

Next is color-matched grill
Old 01-01-2013, 04:20 PM   #173
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking rig you got there Cam! Satoshi looks really good on your truck. What a great Christmas present this year, those rims should compliment your truck nicely.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #174
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
how you liking the tires cham? also have you done a chalk test on them to see whats the best PSI? i think i’m going to do one as soon as it gets dry, it’s been raining all day long and may get some tomorrow. but right now i think it’s like 36 front and 34 rear or something on mine.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #175
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm how much would you want for the bull bar when ya think about selling it...
Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #176
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Nice looking rig you got there Cam! Satoshi looks really good on your truck. What a great Christmas present this year, those rims should compliment your truck nicely.
Well thanks Glyar! Yours is a different animal all together, but im on my way.

They do and i get compliments all day long

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
how you liking the tires cham? also have you done a chalk test on them to see whats the best PSI? i think iím going to do one as soon as it gets dry, itís been raining all day long and may get some tomorrow. but right now i think itís like 36 front and 34 rear or something on mine.
I'll check with my tire pressure reader today

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
hmmm how much would you want for the bull bar when ya think about selling it...
i'll be in clemson so you'll be about 25 mins away from it lol.

Prob around 125-150$

I've only had it for a year
Old 01-03-2013, 08:08 AM   #177
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
cam I have noticed our trucks (other than your sweet wheels and tires) are looking a lot alike..lol.. maybe its cause they are Tacomas..hmm
Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #178
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
cam I have noticed our trucks (other than your sweet wheels and tires) are looking a lot alike..lol.. maybe its cause they are Tacomas..hmm
why yes they are looking the same.

Only a couple things will make you or me different, ARMOR
Old 01-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #179
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
them wheels and tires look good cam
Old 01-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #180
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
them wheels and tires look good cam
Thanks Buzz! It's one of my fav mods next to the **Tacomaworld.com* sticker

Products Discussed in this Thread