Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Build.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
*Project Zoe:The Proud Prerunner*

Now that i have your attention with the lovely Cyndee May,
Look at meh Build!

Project Zoe

The Cam man himself

Most Current Pics:

Next to my future money pit, meh 82' Toyota Pickup

Specs
-2005 Desert Sand Mica Prerunnner
-4.0L
-TRD Offroad Package.

Current Mods

Exterior
-H1 Morimoto projector Retrofit w/ XB35 4300K bulbs, Gatling shrouds, BHLM(2/20/12)
-SockMonkey'd Beside Decals (2011)
-Aeris Bull Bar (2011) Removed
-20% Window Tint Front (2011)
-Installed OEM Daytime Running Lights(07/2011)
-UWS Low Profile Toolbox (2011)Removed
-Satoshi (10/22/11)
-(2) Hella 500ff's (1/28/12)Removed
-OEM Roof Rack (12/7/12)
-Debadged(12/7/12)
-Bestop Supertopper(9/23/13)
-Mounted Shovel on quick-fists(10/3/13)
-Mounted Axe on quick-fists(10/3/13)
-Bash Fabrication Custom Sliders w/Kickout (10/15/13)
-RTT (11/10/13)
-Peak Backup Camera(1/3/14)
-Yakima Mega LoadWarrior Rack(1/15/14)
-SOS Concept Over bestop rack (1/18/14)
-ARB Bull Bar(5-2-14)
-Color-Matched grill(5-9-14)

Interior
-Weathertechs
-US-PA15 TOY/LEX Ipod adapter
-Scanguage II
-160 GB Ipod Classic(My music whore )
-Mounted fire extinguisher(10/3/13)
-Katzskins Seat covers(fawn)(12/22/2013)

Tires/Wheels
-Dick Cepek DC-II's 16x8(12/27/12)
-265/70/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers A/T(12/27/12)

Recovery
-Hi-lift(9/14/13)
-Warn 21,600K Premium recovery Strap
-Southeast Overland 30ft Kinetic Recovery Strap
-ARB 20ft snatch strap
-2 Van Beest shackles
-1 soft shackle

Communications
-Cobra 19 ultra iii(9/14/13)
-Midland 21-406 external speakers(9/14/13)
-Cobra 3' magnet mount antenna(9/14/13)

Suspension
-Fox 2.0 IFP Front coilovers(11/27/13)
-Fox 2.0 Rear shocks(1/31/14)
-OMD rebuilt leaf packs(1/31/14)

Storage Solution
-(2) 24 Gallon Action Packers

Future Mods:
-Cobra 18 ultra iii
-Cobra 3' Magnet mount antenna
-Sliders
-Bestop Supertopper
-First-Aid Kit
-Recovery Bag
-Fox IFP 2.0 Coilovers and IFP Rear shocks
-Extended brake lines
-RTT
-ARB deluxe bull bar
-Katskinz(fawn) Seat covers

-255/85/16 Tires(Cooper ST Maxx)(5)
-HC rear bumper w/tire carrier/with gas/water cans.(Bruteforce Fab)[Ordered]
-ARB compressor
-Winch
-Safari Snorkel
-Maxtrax(2)
-Prerunner to 4x4 Conversion

This is obviously a long term mod list but this is what i think i'll be most satisfied with. With some managing of my money and when i get my proprieties lined up properly

Been working since 16 so some of the money i make may as well go back into my Taco!
Attached Thumbnails
Build.-dsc_0875-1-.jpg   Build.-dsc_0876-1-.jpg   Build.-dsc_0880-1-.jpg   Build.-dsc_0879-1-.jpg  
Old 07-07-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Good for you man, working for what you want. I know many teenagers that do nothing but play video games and mooch off their parents
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
what part of South Carolina do you live in? I'm in Savannah, but on the occasion i go to Beaufort or Hilton head to skate.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ehh as far as a lift, not in the next couple years. i've gotta get out of my parents house and get some more money aside. :P but when the lift comes it'll be a 3 inch for sure.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #7
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

who knows. might try to get a south east meet/mod day going sometime. what ever you want to do that isn't expensive i.e. BHLM satoshi mod. i will be more than glad to lend a hand.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #8
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Thats actually one of the first things i wanted to do! And yea if you could help that'd be great! i'd hate to mess up my headlights. D:
Old 07-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #9

i did mine about a week ago and nothing has gone wrong. the day after i did the bhlm we got hammered with thunderstorms. everything is still dry inside. Its by far the easiest mod I've done on my truck.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
AKA Crash Bandicoot

dang. sounds like a good deal to me. whenever you have a meet in the south carolina region let me know.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #12

you gonna go to the meet in SC?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...eet-greet.html

nice bull bar. looks good man
Old 07-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #13
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Charleston is a little hump for me. and my parents prob wouldnt let me drive that far out by myself. I'll have to go to one in columbia or somewhere closer to me.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:14 AM   #14

dang man. that blows
Old 07-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
nice, my taco was halfway an 18th birthday gift, my dad put down about 8 grand on it, and now I only got about 4 grand left to pay on it I can't wait to get it paid off.

I'd definitely get a 3" lift on it, try the OME from toyteclifts.com, but don't forget to order extended brake lines too!
Old 07-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #17
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you're 16 and have a nice ass Tacoma. You're starting off a lot better than I did, lol
Old 07-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #18
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalex View Post
nice, my taco was halfway an 18th birthday gift, my dad put down about 8 grand on it, and now I only got about 4 grand left to pay on it I can't wait to get it paid off.

I'd definitely get a 3" lift on it, try the OME from toyteclifts.com, but don't forget to order extended brake lines too!
thats what i was planning on doing. it isnt gonna be done in the close future. ill prob get it done in a couple years once i move out and away from the rentz.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #19
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug McQuinn View Post
Damn, you're 16 and have a nice ass Tacoma. You're starting off a lot better than I did, lol
Yeah thanks. It's my second truck ever. first one was a 1994 Nissan pickup. I treated it just like it was a luxury liner and my dad decided i move up to something a bit "nicer" so to speak. its def my kinda truck. not too big not too small. im looking to meet up with other tacoma owners around my town. its small so idk if ill find them

Edit: Im 17 as of April

Products Discussed in this Thread