Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MATTMXRACER'S GETTIN THERE BUILD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2011, 09:26 PM   #21
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
havent decided whether to black the badges out or just debadge it completely. What do you think?

I say give it a try and see if YOU like it. If not take them off and sell them. Im sure somebody is gonna want blacked out badges. IMO if I had a black rugged trail...I think a flat black, like our fenders, would look awesome.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #22
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
WHICH TIRES TO GO WITH?

NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS

GOODYEAR DURATRACS

GENERAL GRAPPLER

KELLY SAFARI TSR

GETTING READY TO BUY SOON AND NEED OPINIONS PLEASE
Old 08-07-2011, 04:56 PM   #23
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS

GOODYEAR DURATRACS

GENERAL GRAPPLER

KELLY SAFARI TSR

GETTING READY TO BUY SOON AND NEED OPINIONS PLEASE
have you checked out the kumho road venture mt kl71s? I'm thinking about getting some for my truck that looks like yours. but of the list above, i think id go with the duratracs!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #24
n8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the roughn8dogg675 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nate
n8dogg675's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking Tacoma. I'd don't think I've ever seen a rugged trail on the road here.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #25
Tacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacolover443 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacolover443's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck dude! You can get that bike sideways as hell too .
Old 08-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #26
junglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Infantryman
Name: Bob
junglefighter25's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the embroidery done on your Wet Okole's? That looks really cool.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #27
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglefighter25 View Post
Where did you get the embroidery done on your Wet Okole's? That looks really cool.
I got them from wet okole's catalog, there is a thread on here that has some of the emblems but not sure where, I got them on a group buy for less than 250, There awesome!! people ask me if that came from the factory because they fit so good.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #28
TacoJunkieVa is on a distinguished road

Name: B
TacoJunkieVa's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man love the seat covers got to get me a set of those.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #29
TacoJunkieVa is on a distinguished road

Name: B
TacoJunkieVa's Tacoma Gallery
if i was going to get another set of tires they would be nitto's
Old 08-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #30

did the leather arm rest mod today

it wasnt as easy as I thought it was going to be...whew
Old 08-12-2011, 09:03 AM   #31
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

it wasnt as easy as I thought it was going to be...whew
Looks stock...good job!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 10:42 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Looks stock...good job!!!
you should go for it!!, it takes time but it was worth it. I used a knife and a hammer to break the plastic melting points
Old 08-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #33
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
you should go for it!!, it takes time but it was worth it. I used a knife and a hammer to break the plastic melting points

Lol...maybe one day. I just got my mesh from Homer..gonna try and knock that out and do the BHLM at the sametime. Eyelids are on they're way too. I had just did the DTRL mod and bought an OEM off road light switch(future Hellas) so all these goodies have to be put into place. Hey I noticed you have the TRD off road mats...were those the ones they did the recall on?
Old 08-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Lol...maybe one day. I just got my mesh from Homer..gonna try and knock that out and do the BHLM at the sametime. Eyelids are on they're way too. I had just did the DTRL mod and bought an OEM off road light switch(future Hellas) so all these goodies have to be put into place. Hey I noticed you have the TRD off road mats...were those the ones they did the recall on?
Im doing the eyelids soon to, where you gettin them from? I didnt realize they recalled floor mats, Why would they recall those? they are awesome man. Keep me posted on the mods dude!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #35
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Im doing the eyelids soon to, where you gettin them from? I didnt realize they recalled floor mats, Why would they recall those? they are awesome man. Keep me posted on the mods dude!

Surething man . Yeah they did a recall on those mats cause they said those are the ones that were sliding under the gas pedal and getting stuck. Which is why my taco didnt come with them. I had to fight toyota to get me the same kind of mats from a Texas dealership and reimburse me for it. The look the same just not as thick(thats what she said). As for the eyelids here you go...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...Q5fAccessories
Old 08-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #37

Lookin to get this set up in september. Anyone running this?

Donahoe Coilovers, Donahoe Rear Reservoir Shocks, Camburg UCAs, Old Man Emu Dakar Leaf Springs, and SuperSprings
Old 08-22-2011, 02:37 PM   #38
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Goodlooking truck.I like the black.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #39
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lookin to get this set up in september. Anyone running this?

Donahoe Coilovers, Donahoe Rear Reservoir Shocks, Camburg UCAs, Old Man Emu Dakar Leaf Springs, and SuperSprings
I haven't heard too many things about donahoe. but i know that OME springs and camburg make great products for sure.. that's an awesome truck love rugged trail editions
Old 08-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #40
Dean
DeanoCA is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Airborne Comm, ABCCC, AWACS, EC-130E ABCCC, E3A AWACS
Name: Dean
DeanoCA's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck....

Products Discussed in this Thread