LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MATTMXRACER'S GETTIN THERE BUILD

Old 09-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #41
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
goodyear duratracs or kelly safari tsr

I have narrowed down my tire selection, the duratracs are 950 out the door and the kellys are 780 out the door, tire looks the same, what should I do, the size is 265/75/16,
Old 09-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #42
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
I spent 6 years working and managing a tire shop, and here is what I learned.

Kelly is private label Goodyear, BUT the quality in Kelly is not as high as Goodyear. For another 80 bucks, the Goodyears are your best bet. I would shell out the extra scratch for name brand Goodyears.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:44 AM   #43
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
hey great truck man, i like the combo black on black
the seat covers look great i may get some for mine
how much did you pay for them?
Old 09-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #44
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

seat covers were 275 with logo and all

I bought them on a group buy, best way to do it, You will love them if you get some, check out the group buys on here
Old 09-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #45

got my new grille

the new

the old

Old 09-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #46
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Nice...satoshi in the future?
Old 09-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #47

nnew grille, bumper and painted the power window switches black

new grille

new bumper

painted switches

satashi is in the future fred, just havent decided when Im gonna do it
Old 09-25-2011, 09:18 AM   #48
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
looking good!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:07 AM   #49

heading off road today in west virginia in the gwnf near reddish knob. will post pics later. my plan is to ruin my rugged fails and slap some new rubber on this taco, then might just get some duratracs with some wheel spacers or new xd addict rims.

help me decide on my new poll please
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...backspace.html
Old 09-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #50

NEW OFFROADING PICS

LITTLE FLEXIN

MY GIRL

CAN YOU SEE THE DOG IN THIS PIC?
Old 09-27-2011, 01:44 PM   #51
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man that's a good looking truck. Keep up the good work. I'm digging the new grille and rear bumper.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #52
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looks like fun...even in the dirty ass water your truck looks clean.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #53

one thing I learned today is that I need some new coils, I have the bilsteins at 1.75 and I want more kush instead of feeling like im getting beat to death, Leaning towards the eibachi coils or ome 885 coils, and set the bilsteins at 0, should make it sit a little higher in the front but not by much from what I have read.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:19 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Nice truck, I like the bsp grill and black bumper, looks a lot better.

I installed my Eibachs yesterday with 5100's at .85 and I love the ride! No more leaning in turns or brake diving. I can't wait to try them off the pavement.
thanks man I appreciate it, The black is way better than the chrome,
will be looking into the eibachs today, From what I have read if you set them at.85 you will get around 2.5 inches and thats all I want, nothing more. Im at the 1.75 setting now but I know new coils will be a much better ride.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:18 AM   #56
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 AM   #57

thanks man your build is awesome, loving that bumber and the lift and tires. I live in harrisonburg va, where are you at in va?
Old 09-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #58
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
thanks man your build is awesome, loving that bumber and the lift and tires. I live in harrisonburg va, where are you at in va?
Thanks...I'm in Hanton Roads I drive out that way occasionally...shoe creek wheeling...went to Brice last year fer sum snowboard...
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Thanks...I'm in Hanton Roads I drive out that way occasionally...shoe creek wheeling...went to Brice last year fer sum snowboard...
well hit me up on here if you are ever out this way. Im on tacomaworld daily.
check out my new poll, could use your opinion
Old 09-28-2011, 07:39 AM   #60
-

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
well hit me up on here if you are ever out this way. Im on tacomaworld daily.
check out my new poll, could use your opinion
I voted XD's already Wider wheel will look betta IMO

n peep this, I won't , make it to this but you should.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...hoe-creek.html

Products Discussed in this Thread