Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MATTMXRACER'S GETTIN THERE BUILD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #601
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Do em yourself. Get in on the gb that's usually monthly. Better not do anything you'll be in the doghouse
I cant help myself! Im about to go crazy on this thang!
Old 05-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #602
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
I cant help myself! Im about to go crazy on this thang!
You and me both! Every cent that comes in goes right back out
Old 05-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #603
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
You and me both! Every cent that comes in goes right back out
when we putting all those goodies you have on your truck?
Old 05-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #604
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
when we putting all those goodies you have on your truck?
Soon I hope. Grabbed a cb tonight and snagging an antenna from ebay for half price got a 5% off from all pro that I'm going to put toward new lugs and spacers.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #605
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed! Loving the new look dude.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Subbed! Loving the new look dude.
Thanks man! Like I said before your truck is a big inspiration for mine and we could almost be twins now.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #607
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks man! Like I said before your truck is a big inspiration for mine and we could almost be twins now.
Thanks man and I definitely don't mind having a twin kicking around!

Hopefully i can influence you to chop your fenders for 35's as well?

(Hope you don't mind the pic in your build thread) just took my flairs off yesterday in preparation
Old 05-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #608

Quote:
Thanks man and I definitely don't mind having a twin kicking around!

Hopefully i can influence you to chop your fenders for 35's as well?

(Hope you don't mind the pic in your build thread) just took my flairs off yesterday in preparation
35sss damn son! I just did my cab mount chop but Im leaving it open for a little while until I find somebody that can weld around my area. I bought the cutouts from BAMF but someone might have to do some fill ins around that area
Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 AM   #609
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck buddy.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #610

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
Nice truck buddy.
Thanks man! hinking about painting my emblem red and doing red d rings. Dont know just yet though so might have to plasti dip them.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #611
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
red would look nice with the red accent on the trd sticker.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #612

A little foggy on the mountain today

Old 05-24-2013, 09:08 AM   #613
Quote:
A little foggy on the mountain today

Trucks lookin good. Got someone creepin behind the topper haha
Old 05-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #614

Old 05-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #616

thanks dude^. Getting married on June8th so the build has come to an end for the month of june. Heading to belize on the honeymoon for 3 weeks but I did get a thread started for anyone that wants to do some wheeling in july

thread here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ling-meet.html
Old 05-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #617
krob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrob32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Kelly
krob32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks dude^. Getting married on June8th so the build has come to an end for the month of june. Heading to belize on the honeymoon for 3 weeks but I did get a thread started for anyone that wants to do some wheeling in july

thread here
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ling-meet.html
Congrats! Wish you and your bride best wishes and hope you have a great time in Belize.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:48 AM   #618

Belize beats thailand, plane tickets over there were 3k a piece. Changed her mind though.

We are adopting a dog when we get back from the honeymoon. My cousin cant keep her anymore and Im ready to welcome this dog to our family. Cant wait to take her for rides in the truck on the mountain

Old 05-28-2013, 03:01 AM   #619

Aww, what a cutie! Congrats on your upcoming wedding dude. Love the pics of the the tuck in the fog. Sure wish I had mountains around here!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:07 AM   #620

Quote:
Aww, what a cutie! Congrats on your upcoming wedding dude. Love the pics of the the tuck in the fog. Sure wish I had mountains around here!
Really excited to have a big dog, I like boxers because they act like me....lol. My cuz just doesnt have the time for her anymore and she follows commands really well. Only a year old. Excited and nervous about the wedding all at the same time but my girl is a keeper for sure.The fog on the mountain is crazy up there sometimes. 10ft visibility. Im suprised the pics even came out. You should come down this way sometime and make a half a week camping trip but I know its a pretty good ways from you

Products Discussed in this Thread