Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MATTMXRACER'S GETTIN THERE BUILD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #621
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Really excited to have a big dog, I like boxers because they act like me....lol. My cuz just doesnt have the time for her anymore and she follows commands really well. Only a year old. Excited and nervous about the wedding all at the same time but my girl is a keeper for sure.The fog on the mountain is crazy up there sometimes. 10ft visibility. Im suprised the pics even came out. You should come down this way sometime and make a half a week camping trip but I know its a pretty good ways from you
Boxers are great dogs! Especially if she already follows commands really well at only a year old, you'll be off to a good start then. Haven't gotten married myself but my girl is certainly a keeper as well. Looks like I may be doing the same thing as you are soon enough!

I'm actually planning on going to the Toyota crawlers m&g at Rausch Creek in July. Thats pretty close to VA. Are you planning on going as well?
Old 05-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #623
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gylar View Post
Boxers are great dogs! Especially if she already follows commands really well at only a year old, you'll be off to a good start then. Haven't gotten married myself but my girl is certainly a keeper as well. Looks like I may be doing the same thing as you are soon enough!

I'm actually planning on going to the Toyota crawlers m&g at Rausch Creek in July. Thats pretty close to VA. Are you planning on going as well?
Well when you do decide to get married put the truck mods aside cuz that shit can get real expensive realy quick. what weekned in july is that meet? I might be able to come, I mapquested it and its only 228 miles away from me.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #624
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
good looking rig man...
Thanks dude! its getting there
Old 06-14-2013, 10:17 PM   #626
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
awesome truck man! I want everything your truck has but on my white access cab!
Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 AM   #627

THANKS GUYS I appreciate that
pics from the camping trip at switzer

Old 07-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #628

Old 07-12-2013, 04:53 AM   #629

Thinking about selling my baby
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ged-trail.html
Old 07-12-2013, 06:23 AM   #630
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't do it mang
Old 07-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #632

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
does this have anything to do with getting married?? lol I just got married myself but my wife got me/us an RTT as a sort of wedding gift to ourselves
Not really, Im just in need of something faster and bigger. Told myself if I could do it over I would get a nice fast car such as a vette or wrx and get a bigger suv I dont care about to take on trips
Old 07-12-2013, 09:26 AM   #633
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Not really, Im just in need of something faster and bigger. Told myself if I could do it over I would get a nice fast car such as a vette or wrx and get a bigger suv I dont care about to take on trips
Thought you were looking at caddys a while back
Old 07-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
Thought you were looking at caddys a while back
I want a vette or wrx now. Drove them both and wow. I let my wife drive the vette and I thought she was gonna have a orgasm...
Old 07-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #635
Quote:
I want a vette or wrx now. Drove them both and wow. I let my wife drive the vette and I thought she was gonna have a orgasm...
Fr-s? Keep da truck. Too sweet to let go, unless you gonna put 35's on a 3rd gen runner
Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #636
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
My dad will be selling his fully caged/2.3stroked/FPBlackTurbd/3way suspension track Evo 9 that is road legal this fall if you want it Likely the fastest thing you would ever drive lol... It's the kind of fast that makes you feel disoriented under full boost.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #637
Old 07-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #638

pic from meadow knob meet this weekend, poped my slider virginity on this rockledge. was nervous but when I heard the ping, I then

Old 07-27-2013, 06:13 PM   #640

thinking about getting some bushwacker styler fender flares, should I get them painted or leave them matte black finish?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RHDesigns-05...ht_1276wt_1170

Products Discussed in this Thread