LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

MATTMXRACER'S GETTIN THERE BUILD

Old 08-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #701
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
f you guys! You fawkers are all the reason I have done half the shit to my truck!
I just helped with 35's
Old 08-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #702
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
I cant lie linwood, I want a replica of your truck in black like mine. Im working towards it but getting married kind of set me back a little. Them weddings aint cheap yo!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #703
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

went to show creek over the weekend to do some camping

Old 08-26-2013, 06:07 AM   #704
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
whered ya scoop the tail lights from?
Old 08-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
whered ya scoop the tail lights from?
ebay. Heres the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-05-12-T...ht_2713wt_1170

but I onlyl payed 140 for mine and these are overpriced

Thinking about debadging the entire truck today. TRD logo and all.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:04 AM   #706
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
Thinking about debadging the entire truck today. TRD logo and all.
Dooooo ittttt! Our trucks look so much better debadged/de-stickered. The only sticker I have on it now is a custom 2'' x 10'' "TACOMAWORLD" in the center rear window.

Matt
Old 08-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #707

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Dooooo ittttt! Our trucks look so much better debadged/de-stickered. The only sticker I have on it now is a custom 2'' x 10'' "TACOMAWORLD" in the center rear window.

Matt
I like my trd logo though. Only a certain amount of them made and its gonna be hard to rip that off
Old 08-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #708
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
I just debadged the whole truck, left the TRD though. I think ours look better with them and the whole thing you said about only a certain amount of them made, couldnt bring myself to take that off.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelerkr2 View Post
I just debadged the whole truck, left the TRD though. I think ours look better with them and the whole thing you said about only a certain amount of them made, couldnt bring myself to take that off.
Im thinking about it but not sure yet. Hey! you see where we are doing the truck show at the toyota dealer

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ell-event.html
Old 08-29-2013, 11:59 AM   #710
wheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to beholdwheelerkr2 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Kevin
wheelerkr2's Tacoma Gallery
Nah man i havent seen it but it looks sweet, Im in school at virginia tech now so ill have to see if i wanna make the drive.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:47 PM   #711
Student / Vol. FF
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5374898

Matt
Old 09-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post

thanks for that matt!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:57 AM   #713

some photoshop work mgmtacooff did. Now I gotta get the high clearance bumper

Old 09-04-2013, 05:08 AM   #714
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Those pictures are sweet man, clean looking truck
Old 09-04-2013, 05:15 AM   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Those pictures are sweet man, clean looking truck

Thanks dude. I want your truck btw. Suck a nasty black tacoma and I seen your street glide. pure awesomeness my man
Old 09-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #716
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks dude. I want your truck btw. Suck a nasty black tacoma and I seen your street glide. pure awesomeness my man
Thanks brother, it's like a cadillac with two wheels!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:24 AM   #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Thanks brother, it's like a cadillac with two wheels!
Yes it is! I have a heritage softail all aped out but I ride my dads street glide every chance I get. I want to see pics of your taco and street glide in the same pics whenever you get down to it.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #718

Bought some new headlights and these

Mini D2S Stage III

Old 09-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #719
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bought some new headlights and these

Mini D2S Stage III

Nice!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:35 AM   #720

In a dilemma today. Im looking klx 110 for a pit bike but I also want a high clearance bumber with near rear leafs along with a snorkle; both about the same cost. I know what yall think I should do but Im a little undecisive at the moment

Products Discussed in this Thread