LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Precoma's build thread

Old 07-17-2011, 10:49 PM   #22
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man your truck is super clean as well I'm glad we met, I hope you have fun on your trip and hope to see you at the next mod day

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Sweet truck. Glad I got to see it in person.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #23
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Those fenders are epic, sweet truck man.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:01 AM   #24
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I just jizzed
Old 07-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #25
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
You've probably got the best looking long travel I have seen to date. That thing is pure genius. Lucky bastard.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #26
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
You've probably got the best looking long travel I have seen to date. That thing is pure genius. Lucky bastard.
by his picture im pretty sure he isnt LT... i could be wrong though

precoma.. let me know if you want to get rid of those UCAs and Icons. im in the market for some
Old 07-24-2011, 08:55 AM   #27
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
hmmm, thats werid... because his truck is not LT...

it's a beautiful truck non the less though
Old 07-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #28
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

I wanna see this in person, Precoma, are you coming to gorman on saturday?
Old 07-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #29
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yes its not LT only mid travel for now once I save up the money for LT and I will pm you about selling the UCA's and coils, I'm not sure about the gorman trip I want to make it but will be moving that weekend so we will see how things go
Old 07-24-2011, 11:19 AM   #30

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

Don't get jelouse Matt that people say I have the best looking LT truck around and its not even LT they will through you a compliment some day hahaha jk man
Old 07-24-2011, 11:41 AM   #31
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Mid Travel or Long travel.... doesn't matter. Super Sleek and very nice truck indeed. From what I see, you're doing it right. The appearance of the truck means a lot to me as well as the functionality of it (parts, suspension and so on). Some members can spend thousands but the looks of it are shocking. Job well done!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:32 AM   #32
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Don't get jelouse Matt that people say I have the best looking LT truck around and its not even LT they will through you a compliment some day hahaha jk man
lol... all good man. your truck is much better looking than mine...

i mean, cmon... my fenders and bedsides are spray painted...haha
Old 08-05-2011, 08:55 AM   #33
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a square on picture of your wheels? I've been thinking of losing the hubs on my XD's as well.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:06 PM   #34
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
So l/a huh? Did I see you get pulled over by chp in. Crestline ?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #35

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Probably I get pulled over all the time in my truck for fix it tickets the chp on the mountain should change there name to the fix it ticket police cause no one can really speed in most places on the mountain so the spend all there time looking for tinted tail lights, uncovered offroad light, no front licence plate and window tint, all which I have gotten a fix it ticket for in my truck. Did you see me yesterday going down 18 gettin pulled over ??? The guy was pretty cool sence I already have a pending fix ot ticket for my tail lights LOL
Old 08-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #36
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
yea im up there all the time im the white tacoma with the oar sticker in the back window i see you all the time i saw you pulled over in front of the bank in c town havent seen you pulled over on the 18... yet!!!lol
Old 08-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #37

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah they hate me lol I will keep my eye out for you now, honk next time you see me
Old 08-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #38
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Not really a longtravel guy but that looks awesome on a DCLB! DCLB FTMFW!
Old 08-07-2011, 05:41 PM   #39

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Not really a longtravel guy but that looks awesome on a DCLB! DCLB FTMFW!
Thanks bro its definatly a attention getter
Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #40
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I'm strangely attracted to your truck still. Damn, you need more pics of that beauty.