Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Precoma's build thread

Old 02-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #621
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
no lockers needed brahhh
Old 02-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #623
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrom32 View Post
Are you 2wd? And your near big bear right? Next time I go up there lets setup some trail runs. . .Looks amazing over there. I always snowboard there, but have had no luck finding trails
he's a 4x4 sport
Old 02-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #624
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Do you have any pics of the J66/Icon rear setup? I purchased the same rear setup, and was curious how it looked. also, how is it holding up? A few people complain about the deavers sagging with loads. Thanks!
Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #626
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
A couple pics of our run to big bear a couple weeks ago

Old 08-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #631

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Haha in the first pic looks like Ryan's about to fart
He was farting semen bubbles from the night before haha
Old 08-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #633

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
And started Making some sliders I wanted to do a kickout towards the rear like the allpro sliders but couldent get my harbor freight bender to work that good haha

Old 08-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #634
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
And started Making some sliders I wanted to do a kickout towards the rear like the allpro sliders but couldent get my harbor freight bender to work that good haha

Very nice!
Old 08-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #637

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
are you going have it come up on the fender to??

I dont think so cause of the fiberglass it would be hard to bend with the shape of the glass. I could add something like that as a aftermath also if I decide I want it.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:36 PM   #638
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont think so cause of the fiberglass it would be hard to bend with the shape of the glass. I could add something like that as a aftermath also if I decide I want it.

http://youtu.be/HleDXBjKVQU
Old 08-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #639

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Your crazy. I can add that shitty looking kick up to yours if you want
Old 08-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #640
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your crazy. I can add that shitty looking kick up to yours if you want
I already have a welder that can do that.