Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Precoma's build thread

Old 07-13-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Precoma's build thread

So this is the start of my build thread its a 2009 Tacoma trd sport 4x4 long bed
2 10 in JL audio subs
500 watt JL monoblock amp
Total Chaos UCA's
Icon coils
1.25 wheel spacers
Addict 17 in wheels
Deaver J66 pack
Icon resis
Full glassworks unlimitd all around
Custom socal supertrucks front and rear bumper
4 4in soltek hid offroad lights
Tiregate with full size spare
K&N intake and turn down exhaust
Total Chaos spindle gussets

[img]http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG
0209-1.jpg[/img]

Old 07-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
sweet! are those 33s or 35s?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
33's I will probably run 35 after the full LT
Old 07-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
looks beastly! i want to see the rear bumper
Old 07-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #5

precoma's Tacoma Gallery

This is before the tiregate
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #6
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks super clean bro!!! keep up the good work!! can wait to see it this weekend
Old 07-13-2011, 09:57 PM   #7

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
truck looks super clean bro!!! keep up the good work!! can wait to see it this weekend
Thanks bro, this weekend should be fun it looks like it should be a good turn out
Old 07-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #8
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
YESSSS! been waiting for this build!
Old 07-13-2011, 10:01 PM   #10
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
so big taco party at hiatts place this weekend jk.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #12

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I can't wait for mod day it should be fun, only a few more days... It was ly dream truck for a long time also haha
Old 07-14-2011, 06:47 AM   #13
MattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura aboutMattDubs has a spectacular aura about

MattDubs's Tacoma Gallery
SO SICK Bro!! Gives me hope for my DCLB. Been curious how they look with a LT set up.

Who makes the rear bumper?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
you bought a nice truck man, looks great

i think you mean deaver bolt in leaf pack, not long travel leafs
Old 07-14-2011, 07:59 AM   #15
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect!
Old 07-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #16

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Socal super trucks did the front and rear bumper. Thanks Matt I fixed it
Old 07-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #17
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Socal super trucks did the front and rear bumper. Thanks Matt I fixed it
all good man

have you hit the dirt yet with the truck?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:36 AM   #18

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not the dezert yet but the trails in the mountains by my house twice and the wash behind my work I have a hungry valley and stoddard wells trip in the works
Old 07-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
Not the dezert yet but the trails in the mountains by my house twice and the wash behind my work I have a hungry valley and stoddard wells trip in the works
hit me up when you have the details worked out so we can meet up
Old 07-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #20

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah for sure I will probably post it on here as a thread just saying me and a.couple friends will be out there and any one who wants to join can, it will be a riding/offroading trip so not all trucks I will have my bike and truck