Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

I wanted to murder this bitch but all i did was give her a black eye.......

Old 07-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted to murder this bitch but all i did was give her a black eye.......

BUILD

mods to date.

Suspension:
Toytec ultimate lift with Dakar Leaf packs
Light racing upper UCA's
sway bar removed

exterior:
Deezee truck box
Vht nightshades (lightly smoked) stock tails and 3rd brake light
Grillecraft front grille
20% tint
Plastic dipped badges (red)

lighting:
"MUYGRANDE" retrofitted Mormitos (murdered)
Kragen 7" HID driving lights
Hella micro Fogs

Armor:
CBI equipped
weld on sliders with kickout (step on added) < removable
Moab front plate bumper with warn M8000 winch and synthetic winch line and Hawse fairlead

Wheels/tires:
Procomp 7089 17x9
BFG KM2 M/T T/A's 285 70 17

interior:
weathertechs digital floor mats
Neoprene seat covers
8 ball shifter

drivetrain:
URD shortshifter

Miscelleneous:
pinch weld mod
cab mount chop
rear diff breather mod
removed mud flaps

1ST PIC IS THE DAY I TOOK HER HOME MARCH 28TH 2010 FROM KENDALL TOYOTA ANCHORAGE, AK

the next day i had the dealership put a revtek 3" spacer lift and i went and bought some nokian MT 265 75 on stockers....i belonged to other truck forums so i search for toyota forums and found this site> Needless to say my build took on a life of its own after that. (as money allowed anyways ) I replaced spacer lift with the toytec's ultimate lift with Dakar Leaf pack, LR uca's and so forth.

this pic is after the dealer installed my revtec lift and i put some nokian MT's on the stockers, i also got the dee zee box

this pic is the shipment i got from CBI, what great day that was......

thread to my bumper/winch/light install:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gar...my-bumper.html

caliper paint day....

smoked the tails using VHT nightshades. finished product

thread to my leaf pack install
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/107021-starting-install-old-man-emu-dakar-leaf-packs.html

no pics of coilovers and LR uca install, it was a slow day and my boss said go for it and did it in the shop.

I just took these pics tonight so this is how it sits today. I am pleased how she is transforming into a BEAST!!!!

this is one of my favorite pics

Now that i have my own build page i will add more mods as they come.

winch hook up install
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nt-bumper.html
Old 07-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Ride looks sick!! Wanna trade!!!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Nice
Old 07-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
nice man.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #7
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Best..title..ever

Nice truck man
Old 07-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #10
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good man. Now just slap a rear High clearance bumper on.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #11
weazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura aboutweazle has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
weazle's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #12
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
LOL nice title... and nice build as well
Old 07-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #13
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
LOL nice title... and nice build as well
thanks man.

just finished painting my shackles, added my badges back on.

this i know is too busy, just contemplating of removing the tacoma badge or emblem. maybe remove tacoma badge and place emblem level inbetween the lights......gonna sit on this for a day or so.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #18
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
trucks lookin pretty bad ass!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:27 PM   #20
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post

I like this picture, just a large enough clean spot to rebadge

Nice looking truck!