Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

project "Tacoma"

Old 07-16-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
project "Tacoma"

well i figure since its cool i might as well make a build thread.. here is what i have so far

08 TRD OR "Rugged Trail"
1GR-FE
30,000 miles
3" toytec ultimate lift Kit (Dakar rear springs and radflo front coils)
285/75r16 BFG MT KM2's
stock black baja rims and spidertrax spacers
All-Pro Front bumper with KC 610 daylighters and rampage fog lights
Smittybuilt XRC10 winch
wet okoles
Alpine INA-W900 GPS HU
subx box
Alpine 10" type X 1000w RMS
Alpine MRP-M1000 1000W RMS Amp
Cobra 19 CB w/ firestik

Misc mods
Satoshi Grill
Locker anytime mod
Rear differential move to rear "cubby hole"
Black Emblems
brackets to mount HI-LIFT and shovel to toolbox
trail removal of trailer light bracket
CB antenna (also removed by the same method as the trailer light bracket)
Smittybuit W.A.S.P. Winch Anchor
Smittybuilt Recovery Ramps
ARB Winch Recovery pack

here are some pics i'll throw in there sorry i don't have any real build pictures, or any clean pics for that matter.

Stock

stock with satoshi done

stock off roading

as it sits now

Front end

A little Dirty

another pic

Hi-Lift and Shovel Mounting location

the cut down the the bone on my thumb due to being a dumbass while making above bracket (feel free to flame to the pic being take a few hours later after glue and it looking like a scratch)

Amp and Sub (sorry for the dirty truck)

Head Unit

another HU

Rock rash on original bumper
Old 07-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck!! Nice cut, gotta love battle wounds!!!