Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

08PRELB Build

Old 07-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
08PRELB Build

Well my build thread has been well over due so I figured I would finally make one. I take pride in knowing that I have completed all my mods my self. I purchased my truck brand new in November of 2008 and it has took off from there. If you have any questions about what I have done let me know.

Current pic

Exterior Mod's:

20% Tint
De badged
Satoshi grill
Black front valence
Black N fab steps
Color matched eye lids
FX-R stage 4 projector retro
Black Dimond Fab light bar with Hella 700ff
Any time fog light mod
Bed light mod
2010 LED tail lights
SS break lines front and rear
K and N intake
Flowmaster 50 series
URD MAF calibrator
LED licens plate lights
Redline Tuning hood struts
AntennaX 13" euro antenna
Matching satoshi front bumper

Wheels and Tires:

17x8.5 V-TEC Offroad's
285/70/17 BFG A/T
Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers

Suspension:

Camburg spindles
Toytec adjustable coilovers
Buildt Right UCA's
Whelers super bump's
Rear 5100 shocks
All Pro Expo rear leaf pack

Interior mod's

Katzkin's custom leather seats with preferated body and white stiching
Heated front seats
Scan gauge
Red line goods center console cover
Painted shifter console
Painted lower seat plastic
Leather arm rest mod
Painted window control panel
Blue and White gauge LED's
Weather tech floor mats
LED map and dome lights

Future Mod's

DTLT headers
Color matched tail gate handle
And what ever else I can get past my wife!!!

wheels and tires

Suspension

Wheelers super bump's

--
Interior

Painted lower seat plastic

Weather tech's front and rear

Red line goods center console cover

Gauge light mod

FX-R retro cutoff

Before Spindle Lift

Old Pics

Old 07-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
damn, thats a good looking truck
Old 07-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #4
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
VERY nice!
Old 07-17-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
damn, thats a good looking truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
So Sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
VERY nice!
Thanks Guys
Old 07-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 907taco View Post
that looks bad ass, love that stance! VERY NICE !
Thanks man I love the stace the spindles gave me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Looks great Adam, love the headlights and the leather
Thanks Eddie I dont think it compares to yours but it gets me to and from work.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:53 AM   #10
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I just looked up your retro pics through your profile the other day and said to myself, "this guy needs a build thread with everything hes done!" You make me want a white tacoma haha, nicely done! I hope to eventually make my FX-R retros look like yours!
Old 07-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Wow I just looked up your retro pics through your profile the other day and said to myself, "this guy needs a build thread with everything hes done!" You make me want a white tacoma haha, nicely done! I hope to eventually make my FX-R retros look like yours!
Thanks man I've been wanting to make a build thread for a while now I've just been to lazy. The FX-R retro took me a while to complete but you deffinatly won't regret it.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #13
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
That's a nice lookin' rig, brotha.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #14
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Thanks man I've been wanting to make a build thread for a while now I've just been to lazy. The FX-R retro took me a while to complete but you deffinatly won't regret it.
Awesome, I actually just pulled one headlight all apart and am debating what needs to be painted...did you just leave that bottom corner reflector piece out or paint it black?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #15
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
that is badass love white and black thats how i roll and if you dont mind me asking how much did the leather cost you?
Old 07-18-2011, 09:17 AM   #16
VSC blows
MJF will become famous soon enoughMJF will become famous soon enough

Army: 82nd Airborne
MJF's Tacoma Gallery
Outstanding!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:29 AM   #18
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Awesome, I actually just pulled one headlight all apart and am debating what needs to be painted...did you just leave that bottom corner reflector piece out or paint it black?
Yah personally I just left it out I've seen other people tint or paint them is up to you. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with any thing.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #19
RINZLER

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
Yah personally I just left it out I've seen other people tint or paint them is up to you. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with any thing.
Ok cool, just wondering, thanks! Ill def let you know if I need help, I'm just gunna try to take this as slow as possible
Old 07-18-2011, 10:12 AM   #20
Don't Tread On Me

08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
that is badass love white and black thats how i roll and if you dont mind me asking how much did the leather cost you?
Thanks man I got in on the Katzkin's group buy that is still going on. My kit was $875 with all my options but you can get pretty much what ever you want.