LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

1Biggerwoody's Build - Slower than Oz!

Old 07-19-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
Better to be a Smart Ass than a Dumb Ass
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: That Guy
1Biggerwoody's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 1Biggerwoody's Build - Slower than Oz!

So I'm gonna start a build page...
New Tonneau cover - check, thanks to TruckAlterations.com
New Wheels and Tires - check, thanks to ExtremeCustomWheels.com
Satoshi - In progress, Thanks HomerTaco
To do - List is too long and will update when I actually have time...

I don't have any pre-tonneau pics but here are my first ones before my wheels and tires came... (not the best pics but what can you do?!)

And here are my wheels - (Again thanks to Extreme Custom Wheels)

and how they look right now...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed1Biggerwoody is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I hate you
Thanks for the luv!
Old 10-14-2011, 04:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFK View Post
hey where in peg u from! , nice choice on rims, did u see my truck around?
No I haven't seen your truck around sorry. I'm guessing by the PPCLI you live someplace close to the base? I'm River Heights area.
Your ride is definitely a sweet set up.

:Cheers: