Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Superwhite10's Superwhite Build

Old 07-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Superwhite10's Superwhite Build

Superwhite10's Superwhite Build Thread

2010 TRD Off-Road Doublecab shortbed 4x4 automatic

As it sits now -
8/27/2013

6/13/2013

Suspension
- OME shocks all the way around
- 885 coils
- 1.5" AAL in the rear
- removed swaybar

Wheels/Tires

- 16" Konig Countersteer Offroad
- 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs

Interior
- Lighted 4x4 switch
- Maglight mount
- Cobra19 mounted in dash
- Weathertech digi fit floormats
- LED map and dome lights
- Disabled seatbelt chime

Audio
- 2 10inch Alpine Type S subs
- Alpine CDE-HD137BT headunit

Exterior
- Sickspeed stubby antenna
- Black emblems
- Black satoshi with HomerTaco mesh..thanks!
- Black valence
- Bed Rack with hi-lift mount, fullsize spare, couple quick fists and hi-lift ORB
- Retro'd Headlights w/ 4300k bulbs
- Nokya Yellow fog bulbs
- Foglights anytime mod
- Removed Mudflaps
- Wilson 1000 roof mount antenna
- Front windows tinted 20%
- Weathertech Window Visors
- Aeroturbine 2525 Muffler
- Chopped exhaust above axle
- OEM Roof Rack

Armor
- 4xinnovations sliders
- ATO High Clearance Rear bumper

On to the pictures...I tried to put them in order from oldest to newest to see the transformation...Enjoy!

blacked out badges, tint, first short antenna, window visors and BHLM

Lifted. had also taken the window visors because it looked weird with one missing

Black Valence

Wheels and tires...

During Herrakane Irene

Offroad

that was one deep as hole...

Old 07-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Well done sir
Old 07-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
I love those rims and tires... well done!
Old 07-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #6
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08PRELB View Post
I love those rims and tires... well done!
thanks man! i was lookin at your build last night leme know when you wana get rid of those headlights haha
Old 07-19-2011, 09:47 PM   #8
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
deja vu.....
Attached Thumbnails
Superwhite10's Superwhite Build-img_0920.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
Don't Tread On Me
08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of08PRELB has much to be proud of

Navy: US NAVY SEABEE CONSTRUCTION MECHANIC
Name: Adam
08PRELB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite10 View Post
thanks man! i was lookin at your build last night leme know when you wana get rid of those headlights haha
Haha thanks man... Ill trade you straight up for your rims
Old 07-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #12
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yup, could be twins.
Attached Thumbnails
Superwhite10's Superwhite Build-img_0913.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #13
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Yup, could be twins.
ive been thinkin about tinting my tail lights too haha. i actually thought that front shot of your truck was a pic of mine. your truck looks good though!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
Quote:
ive been thinkin about tinting my tail lights too haha. i actually thought that front shot of your truck was a pic of mine. your truck looks good though!
Thanks. The tail lights are aftermarket smoked LED. I bought them two years ago. I tinted my stock ones but I didn't like the way they came out, probably coz I was half way through a case of beer by the time i was finished.

I had vinyl on the valance that i bought from sock monkey a while back. I peeled the vinyl off and sprayed it with plasti dip. I did the bumper too.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #15
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Thanks. The tail lights are aftermarket smoked LED. I bought them two years ago. I tinted my stock ones but I didn't like the way they came out, probably coz I was half way through a case of beer by the time i was finished.

I had vinyl on the valance that i bought from sock monkey a while back. I peeled the vinyl off and sprayed it with plasti dip. I did the bumper too.
haha yeah i plasti dipped my valence too thinking its only temp until i get a plate bumper anyways and i can always peel it off, hadda do it twice. first time for some reason the edges were wavy think i had too much to drink before i got done. how the bumper holdin up?
Old 07-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #16
It's holding up fine. I was on some fire roads this past weekend and there are no chips, a couple little rock dings but they didn't through to the chrome. You can't even tell.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:58 AM   #17
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
BUILD! Lookin good mang!
Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #18
Live Fast, Die Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
BUILD! Lookin good mang!
Thanks joejoe! If you hadn't had worked so hard and efficiently to install my lift ida never got it done
Old 07-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #19
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks joejoe! If you hadn't had worked so hard and efficiently to install my lift ida never got it done
Teh ice was melting....beer was suffering
Old 07-21-2011, 07:17 AM   #20
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'd color match the grille surround if I was you, but to each his own!