Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Detective_Dan's (new) XRunner Build

Old 07-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Detective_Dan's (new) XRunner Build

i just picked this up a couple of weeks ago and just figured i would share. nothing major done to it yet, but i will be supercharging within the next 6 months and DTLT headers, full exhaust, wheels and tires, and lowering.

lol i was bored so i did this...

STAY TUNED, I WILL BE UPDATING AS THE MODS COME IN

and heres the old truck.....

Old 07-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
man i love everything about your truck. haha the grille is awesome too. are all colormatched 2011 grilles like that?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
are all colormatched 2011 grilles like that?
indeed they are
Old 07-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride! Headlights look great.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
damn...looks like my list of things to do just got longer haha
Old 07-27-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
Nice ride! Headlights look great.
thanks adam
Quote:
damn...looks like my list of things to do just got longer haha
yea but thats the fun part lol
Old 07-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck bro. You have any plans for your grill? I have a 5 piece billet grill and my BR grill I'll trade for your stock grill?? Just throwing that out there. And if you decide to take that valence cover (black panel below lower grill) off I'll take it. The bumper is painted behind it.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
man i love everything about your truck. haha the grille is awesome too. are all colormatched 2011 grilles like that?
The 2001.5 grills are that style.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
if you decide to take that valence cover (black panel below lower grill) off I'll take it. The bumper is painted behind it.
lol i saw ur tryin to get one on XRU, mine name is asphyXiated on there
Old 07-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
lol i saw ur tryin to get one on XRU, mine name is asphyXiated on there
Oh ok gotcha lol. I don't mean to bother anyone about it I just wanna get back to stock.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Oh ok gotcha lol. I don't mean to bother anyone about it I just wanna get back to stock.
nah i totally understand man, either try to get one off XRU or try google
Old 07-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

any luck brian?
Old 07-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
thats all i get lol?
Old 07-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats all i get lol?
?
Old 07-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
?
no homo, but i love you hahaaa
Old 07-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #17
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no homo, but i love you hahaaa
Old 07-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #18

Quote:
any luck brian?
No sir no luck. I guess im stuck with it. I would buy a new one but I have no extra cash at all...my wife is about to start nursing school
Old 07-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea man! Congrats!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:22 AM   #20
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
No sir no luck. I guess im stuck with it. I would buy a new one but I have no extra cash at all...my wife is about to start nursing school
Alright. If i see anything ill let ya know