Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 06-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #181
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Haha nice. So does that really help give you more room for travel? I am about to put on an OME kit and debating taking off mine.
Lets say my tires ripped them off for me and I noticed I needed to make more space. I trimmed my fenders another 3 inches on both sides so I wouldn't have an issue. Gonna trim them so more to fit bigger shoes eventually too. I had to do it to the rear fenders as well since I did the shackle flip kick and relocated my rear shocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel09 View Post
Nice truck man!!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
how do u like your mtr's?

Awesome tires! No problems at all. Im gonna upgrade to 315's soon
Old 06-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #182
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
there probably goin to be my next tires. trucks looks awesome btw.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #183
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
there probably goin to be my next tires. trucks looks awesome btw.

Hell ya! Nice choice and thank you! It aint dont yet!
Old 06-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #184
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Got some BAMF LCA Skids on the way
Old 06-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #185
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-18-2013, 04:32 PM   #186
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post

awwww yeaaaahhhh
Old 06-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #187
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
T-case skid installed Oury's Beef Taco-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371946921.755997.jpg
Old 11-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #188
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery

bye bye bumper and hitch. Be on the lookout for B/S/T 2nd Gen section. I have a lot of parts I am selling...
Old 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #189
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
When are the bedsides getting cut
Old 11-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #190
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
as soon as possible!
Old 11-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #191
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
New Koyo Bearings

Oury's Beef Taco-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383865336.273568.jpg
Old 12-07-2013, 08:44 AM   #192
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Update:

Blew my rack and pinion in my steering column, truck is out of commission. Also, upgraded my front rotors and pads to EBC's Stage 3 kit. Working on a few other parts on the side and getting the truck prepped to make my trip to Colorado in a few weeks.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #193
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Ski trip?
Old 12-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #194
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
Ski trip?
Possibly, my family had a place up there so I'll be around Ouray for a week or two.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #195
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Good shit. They're off to a good start down there this winter
Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #196
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I heard! I'm pumped to start the trip!
Old 12-13-2013, 12:14 PM   #197
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is back and getting prepped for my trip to Colorado next week. Waiting on my pads and rotors coming in. Recently got a daily driver and been loving it.

Old 12-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #198
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery

New brakes
Old 12-28-2013, 01:41 PM   #199
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery