Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 11-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a new front bumper
Old 11-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #22
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
new bumper ...

Old 11-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #23
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
looks good who made it?
Old 11-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #24
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
www.bruteforcefab.com
Old 12-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #25
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
While waiting for my bumper too arrive, I fixed my temp/compass gauge this morning. First time soldering and was happy I got it the first try. One of the 510's was completely broken off and was rattling around inside the housing. Saved myself $900

before
Old 12-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #26
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
My bumper arrived! Going to pick it up at Fastenal tomorrow morning and install it with a friend of mine.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #27
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna paint it and install this tomorrow since I don't have a grinder.... should be fun

Old 12-08-2011, 04:26 PM   #28
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
With the help from my friend, we installed my new Brute Force Bumper and did a few other needed chores...

Old 12-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #29
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Big thanks too Drew for doing the Cab Mount Chop for me and helping install the bumper...

Old 01-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #30
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
just got home from my trip. found these waiting for me at the doorstep... Thanks too my fiancé

Old 01-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #31
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Snow was purty gewd

Old 01-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #32
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Bye Bye...

Hello ATO Shackle Flip Kit. This is full droop.

Gonna buy some new rear shocks too, looking at Bilstein 5160's
Old 01-10-2012, 12:38 PM   #33
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Snow was purty gewd

Don't know what makes me more jealous: The snow, or the new bumper?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #34
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Don't know what makes me more jealous: The snow, or the new bumper?
Thanks! the snow was rowdy
Old 01-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #35
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Called DSM and ordered a set of 6100's too replace my 5100's. Going to relocate my rear shocks too
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #36
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #37
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Hit a 150,000 miles today on my trip to Radio Shack. Also did the ABS Kill Switch Mod today, also got my new extended brake lines and tomorrow my new shocks will arrive. Hoping to get them installed on Thursday before I head out to Shiloh Ridge.

ABS Kill Switch Off

ABS Kill Switch On
Old 01-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #38
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks awesome!
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #39
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
truck looks awesome!
Thank you

Tomorrow I'll be a fun day at Krawltex. Can't wait too see how my new shocks improve the shackle flip kit
Old 01-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #40
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
coming along nicely