Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 01-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #41
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidrow View Post
coming along nicely
Thanks!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #42
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
And the process begins...

Old 01-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #43
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #44
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #45
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
added new photo's and info

Old 01-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #46
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #47
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Awesome truck man.
Thanks!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #49
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrh_2 View Post
how do u like that bumper... is there anything about it u would change
I love the bumper. It has been wonderful too have and I wouldn't change anything

I had him build the edges wider for two reasons, 1) I wanted to buy fender flares to help clear my tires from rubbing 2) I would tie my bumper into my sliders with a tube and fab some sort of exoskeleton to prevent me from slamming my fender into a rock like I have before....
Old 02-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #50
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Installed OBA recently. Waiting on my 2.5 Gallon Air Tank too help keep the Compressor from over working itself.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #52
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
got mine at pepboys for like 65 bucks
Old 02-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #54
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyser13 View Post
I missed how many inches was your lift?
3 inch suspension
Old 03-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #55
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Converting back too the Stock Intake for my Taco. In a few days I'll be putting my K&N CAI and URD MAF Calibrator on the Marketplace for anyone interested.....

I'll be upgrading too a Safari Snorkel
Old 03-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #56
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Found a better spot to see if all the trimming I did worked. The rear bump stop is touching and wont go any further. Looks like the rubbing issue I had is fixed at least for now....

Old 03-28-2012, 08:55 AM   #57
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
started pulling apart my spare headlights, beginning the retro fit process.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #58
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
took some more pics, the bump stop isn't touching yet, bout an inch away. happy with the results of finally getting more flex out of the rear, just need too get some dakars. really anxious too get out too hidden falls tomorrow too. going to be a fun weekend

Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #59
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Went out to Hidden Falls this last weekend. Had a blast, a little too much fun haha. All this should be fixed by the end of the week. I'm also beginning to plan my High Clearance Bumper as I need it pretty bad

Old 04-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #60
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery