Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 04-09-2012, 05:42 AM   #61
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
got my replacement driver side mirror the other day, replaced it this morning. Just about finished with my retro fitted headlights too, can't wait to see the difference.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #62
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
those will look sick
Old 04-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #63
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
still need to wire up the angel eyes, mostly finished though.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #64
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Finally had a day off to do a little bit of light wheelin. Found a cool spot on the near I-35 in north Austin. Here is a few pics and vids.

Here is a random hill I decided to climb. https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4zwg5ocsw...2016.44.08.mp4

And the inside view from the truck of the hill.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ld48n4absm...ic%20Climb.mp4

More Hill Climbing. https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0h0pwn9dkltkfb/Climbing.mp4
Old 06-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #65
TacomaMatt is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
TacomaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Got my lift today, dont have the tools but hope to install sometime soon.

Did you have any alignment problems?
Old 06-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #66
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I did till i got an alignment. Got some UCA's now and going to install them this week.

Painted my Light Racing UCA's.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #67
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
in the process of installing these new UCA's. Man this first ball joint was a bitch.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #68
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Driver side installed. Beer/break time....

Old 06-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #69
lphenom is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Missile Maintenance Tech
Name: Lance
lphenom's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build. New local member here. I've been reading up lately trying to decide on which lift is right for me. I'm leaning towards what you have minus the uca's. Are any of y'all running wheel spacers?
Old 06-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #70
TacomaMatt is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
TacomaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did till i got an alignment. Got some UCA's now and going to install them this week.

Painted my Light Racing UCA's.

Your alignment was within specs prior to installing the UCAs? Why buy the UCAs then?
Old 06-26-2012, 12:56 AM   #71
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lphenom View Post
Nice build. New local member here. I've been reading up lately trying to decide on which lift is right for me. I'm leaning towards what you have minus the uca's. Are any of y'all running wheel spacers?
If you run a 3inch lift. You will have to run UCA's, otherwise run a 2.5 inch lift. I run wheel spacers even to clear my tires when running stock UCA's. I am currently running 285 75/16 tires.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaMatt View Post
Your alignment was within specs prior to installing the UCAs? Why buy the UCAs then?
My alignment wasn't within spec. It was 4 degrees off. I'm getting it aligned soon. Ill post specs when I get it.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:33 AM   #72
lphenom is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Missile Maintenance Tech
Name: Lance
lphenom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you run a 3inch lift. You will have to run UCA's, otherwise run a 2.5 inch lift. I run wheel spacers even to clear my tires when running stock UCA's. I am currently running 285 75/16 tires.

Ok good to know. I will most likely need spacers myself. What are the best kind to get and how much should I be looking to spend? I only have about a half inch of clearance on my current setup from the UCA by I havent lifted my truck yet.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #73
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lphenom View Post
Ok good to know. I will most likely need spacers myself. What are the best kind to get and how much should I be looking to spend? I only have about a half inch of clearance on my current setup from the UCA by I havent lifted my truck yet.

I got spidertrax spacers. The only spacers you should get imho. Use some RED locktite when you get it, usually comes with a small tube of it if you buy them new. I spend around $220 for a brand new set. I wouldn't buy them used, it's better to get them new. Ill take a pic of how far away my tire is from my UCA.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:53 AM   #74
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Went to get my alignment done, had a bad driver side inner tie rod. FAIL! fixing it tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:11 PM   #75
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my alignment. Also finally got some weathertech mats that replaced my old carpet ones. Looking at replacing my front coilovers soon with either Icon's or Kings.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #76
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a few goodies in. Replaced my K&N drop-in filter with a AFe Pro-Dry Filter. Hopefully I'll see some improvement with less residue through my throttle body since it is oil free. Also got some Weathertech Floor mats which came in handy this last weekend when I went camping. Also got a 1/4" lean spacer to help with my taco lean. I'll be replacing both my inner tie rods once I purchase my passenger side

Old 08-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #77
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Installed the Taco lean spacer last week. Truck looks level now and actually drives a little better. Finally got a nice Maglight LED for those situations we always get in... my mounts came in today so I decided to put it in the truck. Here are some other old pictures from Hidden Falls I found too.

My fiance trying to figure out wtf to drink
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #78
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Package just arrived from Billy at Brute Force Fab. Bumper reinforcement brackets. Gonna be nice to have when I get a winch. This product is incredible work. Here is just a few shots.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:50 PM   #79
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I think I need a new ifs skid.

Old 08-25-2012, 04:54 AM   #80
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Got my stock gears out and installed the 4:56's in the rear, half way done with the project, now saving for the front! Then skids, November couldn't come quicker!