Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 2nd Gen. Builds

Notices

Oury's Beef Taco

Old 08-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #81
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the mtr's? im trying to decide on new tires for when i get my lift
Old 08-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #82
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
how do you like the mtr's? im trying to decide on new tires for when i get my lift
I love the tires. I definitely recommend them. also what kind of wheeling will you be doing?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #83
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I love the tires. I definitely recommend them. also what kind of wheeling will you be doing?
nothing too insane, light to moderate trails here in VA. I have a while before new shoes go on anyway.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:18 AM   #84
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nothing too insane, light to moderate trails here in VA. I have a while before new shoes go on anyway.

The tires drove better than my BFG AT in the snow, rain, mud, and pavement. All around a better tire and sidewall protection w/ kevlar. They might be heavy but it is worth it.

If I had to do it all over again, I would buy a set of street tires and these too keep the health of the tires up and tread life.

I did have to regear too. Just installed 4:56's. I got a lot more pep back and less stress on the tranny.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:01 AM   #85
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
My front gears are a week away from my door. Getting pumped to have new gears and my 4wd back.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #86
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Changed my engine oil today, topped off brake fluid, and installed some cheapo rock lights for Hidden Falls.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #87
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #88
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Went an bought another set of those cheapo rock lights that I liked. Gonna tap into the wires I already have and extend them to the bed. One of these guys might be bright enough for the back, it would be nice to get them to work underneath the cab.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #89
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
4:56's!!!

Old 09-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #90
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
New road ratio w/ 4:56's

just need to finish my middle rock lights. almost done....

Old 10-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #91
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Wired up Rigid Duallys to my stock fog light harness, they look pretty damn good I'll say.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #92
Quote:
Wired up Rigid Duallys to my stock fog light harness, they look pretty damn good I'll say.

they look good, ive been thinking about picking up a set myself
Old 10-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #93
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they look good, ive been thinking about picking up a set myself
Thanks, I haven't seen them at night but I'm sure they will work
Old 10-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #94
Fightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightman80 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fightman80's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man! Just a question.... prior to getting the UCA's, were you having issues with uneven tire wear??
Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #95
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightman80 View Post
Nice rig man! Just a question.... prior to getting the UCA's, were you having issues with uneven tire wear??
Thank you and yes I did have a problem! UCA's will fix it but not 100%
Old 10-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #96
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck man! I love that front bumper. I'm in the market for some UCAs and was thinking of painting them as well.. How are yours holding up?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #97
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Awesome truck man! I love that front bumper. I'm in the market for some UCAs and was thinking of painting them as well.. How are yours holding up?
I appreciate the kind words. The Light Racing UCA's are great. Most adjustment out there on the market. Eventually I'll put the Total Chaos 2inch long travel kit on it, but for the time being I'm extremely happy. Lemme know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help :beer:
Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #98
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I appreciate the kind words. The Light Racing UCA's are great. Most adjustment out there on the market. Eventually I'll put the Total Chaos 2inch long travel kit on it, but for the time being I'm extremely happy. Lemme know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help :beer:
Nice! I'm hearing more and more good things about the LRs. Thats prolly the route that I'll take, just hoping that a GB will pop up here real soon. Unless you wanna switch to your long travel sometime soon and Ill buy the LRs off you!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #99
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardude View Post
Nice! I'm hearing more and more good things about the LRs. Thats prolly the route that I'll take, just hoping that a GB will pop up here real soon. Unless you wanna switch to your long travel sometime soon and Ill buy the LRs off you!

Old 10-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #100
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
4wd back! 4:56's and all